- Digital Transformation
- Flexible Working
About Our Client
Our client is an established and award-winning digital products agency with a strong client base which includes global brands such as Facebook, Speedo and Argos. They are invested and dedicated in bring brands to life through digital practices.
They are going through a huge growth phrase due to the demand in the digital space at the moment and have secure some truly exciting projects and you will be working directly with the customers on finding new a innovative and creative way to develop their platforms.
You will be working as a Senior Web Developer based in Northampton with a team of 10 developers within the Development team. The team work within a Agile environment and usually do their sprints on a Tuesday morning. There is flexible working available and the team work within a collaborative mindset. You will be involved with the full life-cycle development and work with different members of the team to help direct the client's aims. You will have the opportunity to work with exciting new technologies and transform the clients way of thinking.
You will be:
- Responsible for full application development and deployment of client projects
- Developing systems and tools for the Reydar platform
- Support to the front-end development team when working on collaborative projects
- Designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Working with the design team to bring life to finished design solutions.
- You will be tasked with delivering well-built front ends for our client briefs
- Identifying enhancements as well as maintaining existing site/application code.
- Optimizing projects for maximum speed and scalability.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Proficiency and working knowledge of databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with repository software such as GitHub, Bit Bucket etc.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive and collaborative environment.
- Full understanding and experience with responsive and mobile development.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Web Developer will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary £30,000 - £50,000
- High Holidays Allowance
- Flexible Working
- Company Health-care
- Ongoing Training and Development - Courses Paid for by the Company
Plus a lot more click apply below to find out more of this superb opportunity!