- Great opportunity to gain experience working within Financial Services.
- Opportunity for hybrid working.
About Our Client
My client is a financial analytics company operating in the financial services industry with offices in London.
My London based financial services client is looking for a Web Developer (TypeScript and React) to engage in the following:
* Creating and maintaining our customer and partner facing web and hybrid mobile applications.
* Based on high-level business requirements, create dynamic front-end applications from design concept to implementation.
* Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and input for the maintenance and enhancement of existing websites and development of new products and features.
* Work with QA and Development teams to ensure compatibility and quality of our applications.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Web Developer (TypeScript and React) role at my Financial Services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
* Front end development experience in a fast-paced Agile environment.
* Hands on development experience with front end technologies, including React, TypeScript and preferably with experience using Cypress
* Strong user interface design skills, usability analysis and experience with responsive design patterns.
* Understanding of RESTful web-architectures and Services Oriented Architecture.
* Experience with at least one major framework.
* Experience with high volume, customer-centric web and mobile applications, commerce sites, multivariate testing, highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Receive a competitve hourly rate of up to £70 per hour.
Minimum 12 month contract.
Opportunity for hybrid working (average 8 days in the office per month).