A large multi-national organisation with an outstanding brand
Growing business with great opportunities
About Our Client
A fast paced company based in Doncaster who build homes in areas where people want to live! More than 70 per cent of the homes they sell are to first time buyers, which makes them one of the country's most experienced organisations when it comes to helping people take their first step on the property ladder.
- Web Manager will monitor the performance of the respective digital platforms, promptly resolving any technical issues and make recommendations for performance optimisation opportunities.
- Content management of the respective digital platforms, working closely with the PR and Content Manager to ensure content is engaging, SEO friendly and regularly refreshed
- Delivery of new or redesigned customer facing platforms, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. content is engaging, SEO friendly and regularly refreshed.
- Identification and evaluation of new digital tools and platforms, pro-actively making recommendations to the Senior Digital Manager to drive change through the adoption of new technologies
- Management and production of digital assets ensuring UX best practice and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Management of digital platform suppliers, contractors and agencies including day to day management and regular performance reviews.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Web Manager will have the following experience:
- 2+ years' experience working as part of a digital team
- 2+ years' experience of managing digital platforms
- Experience of digital project delivery
- Experience using CRM systems and communication platforms
- Experience of working with multiple CMS
- Experienced user of Google Analytic
- Experience of agency management
- Excellent adobe creative package skills
- Highly analytical and full of ideas
- Regularly read industry specific blogs and news
- Web design
Desirable skills for Web Planner role but not essential:
- Conversion rate optimisation
- UX design
- Experience within property and housing
- Google Analytics qualified
- Digital Design
What's on Offer
* Up to £30K salary + benefits including shut down at Christmas, 25 days holiday
* Supportive Management Team
* Fast Paced Environment
* Genuine career development and opportunity