Well established and ambitious, growing business
Omni-Channel business, investing in their online channel
About Our Client
The client are a well known Omni-Channel retailer based in Wiltshire. They are a well renowned business with multiple well known brands and specialist products. They are a market leader in their areas of specialism and continue to outperform their competitors by listening to their customers and providing and incredible service and proposition. This role will sit at the heart of this from an online and ecommerce perspective.
The Web Merchandiser is responsible for the following
- Delivering revenue originated through the website, app or mobile channel.
- Forecast sales and stock for the web channels, including for new product launches, promotional activity as well as core product.
- Trading the site ensuring solutions are offered and implemented for falling sales performance or unexpected outcomes
- Optimising conversion through promoting product and enhancing customer journey where possible
- Managing all brands online presence and performance, constantly reviewing layout to improve commercial return
- Working cross functionally with all business units, especially marketing teams to ensure traffic is effectively managed and converted.
- Ensure web page visibility is optimised
The Successful Applicant
The Succesful Web Merchandiser will
- Be experienced in merchandising, covering either web or store channels
- Have experience using different merchandising specific software
- Have great excel knowledge and ability, being able to perform V-Lookus, Sumifs and Pivot Tables as a minimum
- Be commercially minded, constantly thinking about sales volumes and margin to increase profitability
- Be a team player and able to liaise at all levels across all business units and functions
- Want to be part of a team and business which are well established in the market and looking to grow even further.
- Be able to commute to Wiltshire on a daily basis
What's on Offer
The successful Web Merchandiser will be paid between £25-28k depending on experience.