12-Month FTC working for a household name homeware/DIY retailer
Working in a rapidly expanding and commercially thriving function
About Our Client
My client are one of the most recognisable omnichannel retail specialists in the UK, who also happen to be leading the way in E-Commerce development and optimisation.
The key responsibilities of the successful Web Merchandiser will include:
- Ownership of the sales targets of a variety of product categories, driving performance through optimising key performance metrics such as AOV, Conversion, Page Views and Bounce Rate
- Drive relevant traffic, ensuring your categories remain "Best in Class"
- Review merchandising performance, making iterative changes in order to maximise sales
- Collaborate with internal retention, acquisition and E-Commerce teams in order to optimise traffic across every digital touch point
- Data reporting and analytics
The Successful Applicant
The successful Web Merchandiser candidate will have:
- A background working in a high SKU-count business as an Online Merchandiser or Trader
- A highly commercial outlook
- An understanding of web analytics tools, and how they can be used to drive insight and revenue
- High attention to detail
- Strong network and stakeholder management skills; able to work on multiple projects at once and effectively communicate whilst doing so
- A creative and solution-focused approach
What's on Offer
The successful Web Merchandiser for this 12-Month FTC will be offered a salary of up to £35,000, dependent on experience, as well as the opportunity to learn and develop in one of England's leading retail businesses.
Wherever you're based; London, Manchester, Leeds or otherwise, you will be able to apply to this role - it is 100% remote working.