- Varied and interesting role
- Part time position
About Our Client
Government Organisation - Office based in Central Bristol with flexibility for home working.
As the Wellbeing Manager you will have:
- Ability to take a pro-active lead at senior level and able to engage effectively at board level on all matters related to wellbeing, diversity, inclusion and staff engagement.
- Success in working at a senior level in a complex, unionised environment with differing stakeholders requirements
- Success in providing first class advice to Board Members, Senior Managers and staff on all matters related to this role.
- Ability to provide professional support and advice on staffing matters related to wellbeing, diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to write exceedingly well in a manner that garners interest and support.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high level D&I and wellbeing initiatives with measurable impact.
- Success in leading and inspiring a team.
- Ability to influence staff who do not directly report to you on achieving agreed objectives.
- Up to date knowledge of equality legislation.
- Ability to lead and implement policies, and papers on all matters related to this role.
- Strong data analysis skills, including experience of extraction, analysis, presentation and review. Experience of driving through improvements in areas which require attention.
- Project management expertise including techniques for planning and risk management; and use of project management tools including MS Project.
- Highly developed managerial, and effective and persuasive communication skills; and managing matrix-based teams.
- Experiencing of writing and presenting in an inspiring manner for business wide audiences.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Wellbeing Manager will ideally be CIPD qualified or have extensive HR experience within Wellbeing & D&I
What's on Offer
£42k - £46k (pro-rata) Job share role - Monday - Wednesday.