WMS Application Specialist - JDA
Excellent progression opportunity
Large company with exciting growth
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly expanding Logistics company with offices based in multiple cities across the UK. Having recently made a large acquisition this is a very exciting time to get on board and progress with the company.
WMS Applications Specialist - JDA - East Mids
- Liaise with suppliers to investigate and resolve 3rd line support problems.
- Configure applications. Plan and carry out the data set up and required testing.
- Provide expertise and consultancy to support use of third party applications.
- Test newly developed systems to ensure readiness for implementation
- Train site super-users of the new system. Identify training requirements.
- Act as an IT coordinator on site at go live, giving guidance on system use to new operators, monitoring success of new processes and logging and prioritising any IT issues that arise.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly proficient in DLX
- Experience working with JDA, RedPrairie or Manhattan WMS
- SQL skills
- Customer centric
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in shifts and spend some time away from home during the week.
What's on Offer
Confidential salary package (includes a generous car allowance)
Apply for more details.