Fantastic well estblished business
Be part of friendly head office
About Our Client
Our client started in 2004 and continues to grow every year, selling through a rapidly expanding
network of over 500 stockists in more than 50 countries worldwide. They have a friendly head office who offers some fantastic company benefits and a great work life balance.
- To design innovative and functional garments and products for our adult, maternity, lifestyle and childrenswear ranges with womenswear and maternity being the main focus.
- To contribute some full repeat prints and product embellishment designs that appeal to our target audience and reflects the brand.
- Using adobe illustrator to create sketches and artwork details.
- To play a significant part in developing the seasonal mood boards, colour palette, big ideas and innovation for each season through research of on-going and future trends, competitor benchmarking and colour analysis.
- Provide creative support during the product development process by looking for and implementing innovation in design to keep the brand fresh and different.
- Work closely with Buying team to launch new fabric and techniques that you can implement within your designs.
- Handover clear and concise design information to Garment Technology team for product technical packs.
- Work with Garment Tech team to ensure samples fit correctly and reflect the design vision.
- Manage allocated range overviews to ensure there is a balanced and commercial offering of product and colour that outfit well and sit together as a cohesive range.
- Assess strike offs and samples where necessary, providing clear comments for suppliers whilst looking for new and better techniques to keep improving the product.
- Travel on seasonal inspiration trips to various locations around the world and occasionally visit suppliers when Design support and development is required.
- Ensure clear and thorough reports are created and delivered back to team on all trips.
The Successful Applicant
- Highly experienced in Adobe Illustrator and a good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative and innovative thinker and 'out of the box' problem solver.
- Excellent communicator in the spoken and written word, with accuracy and great attention to detail.
- Super organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
What's on Offer
Offering a competitive salary and some fantastic company benefits