Workforce Demand & Planning Manager
£80,000 - £90,000
Amazing opportunity based in Bristol
About Our Client
- Collaborate with product company leaders to fully understand the current workforce mix including employees and contingent resources to be able to strategically assess capability and plan for future headcount volume and competence requirements.
- Participate in the development of strategic workforce planning and initiatives, including competency and capability requirements of the product companies.
- Discover and advise on best in class workforce planning technologies and software tools.
- Advise the product company Leaders on opportunities to change the headcount mix of their teams to reduce staffing costs and increase the volume of contract wins by being able to demonstrate competence to perform as part of all business tenders.
- Act as the single point of accountability for the product company leaders to build trust-based relationships to underpin and influence resourcing plans.
- Collaborate with TA Leadership to establish metrics and KPIs to drive performance
- Influence the effectiveness the teams of Recruiters who are accountable for the delivery of transactions associated with all talent acquisition, deployment and release activities.
- Provide reports to leadership to highlight HC trends, movements and statistics and recommend actions to ensure goals and desired outcomes are being achieved.
- Ensure continuous process improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree level qualification in the same or similar industry or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Proven track record of utilising the latest strategic workforce planning and forecasting tools and methodology
- Proven track record of headcount planning, talent acquisition and managing complex HR projects
- Experience in tender submissions and management
- Senior HR, Strategic Workforce Planning or Talent Acquisition background in a highly matrix environment
- Understands and works effectively within a matrix structure
- Demonstrated ability to implement process improvements and creative solutions in order to save cost and reduce turnaround times
- Team player who has a track record of working with cross functional and geographically dispersed teams
- High level of personal energy, credibility, pro-activity and presence Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Workday, Kahuna, OptForce, OrcaEyes, or similar workforce planning software tools is preferable
What's on Offer
Salary up to £90,000
- car allowance