Workforce Planning and Development Manager
Exciting Opportunity Based In Cambridge
Part Time Role
About Our Client
Well know in the public sector
- To support the Associate Director delivery and implementation of the workforce strategy
- To lead on the development and implementation of specific workforce development
Workforce Planning and Development
- Develop and maintain workforce plan that takes into account
- Work with the Associate Director to develop and monitor key performance indicators for the Workforce,
- Be responsible for the development and delivery of key workforce performance reports to senior management teams
- Carry out analysis on all aspects of workforce data as required identifying patterns, trends and areas of focus.
- Produce workforce reports on a regular basis to the Trust Executive Team, Trust Board and ad-hoc as required.
- Responsible for other mandatory workforce reporting such as Gender Pay and Equalities reporting as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a proven HR professional, educated to degree level, that is looking to progress their career.
What's on Offer
this is an exciting 10 month contract over 3 days per week