My market-leading FMCG client are looking to bolster their experienced, agile and dynamic supply chain team. As such, they are looking for candidates with supply chain experience and strong system and analytical skills.
- Opportunity to develop a career in supply chain with a fantastic organisation
- FMCG manufacturing client, based in P'boro (c. 3-4 days remote working p/w)
A BRAND NEW role which will ultimately support a high-growth FMCG client, to reach their full potential. You will focus on fast-paced projects to identify and improve efficiency's within their Supply Chain!
- Exposure to JDA & Microsoft Dynamics essential - developing systems & processes
- Build Supply Chain capability to scale the business and underpin huge growth!!
I am delighted to be partnering exclusively with a global market-leader in the FMCG Manufacturing sector, to recruit a Senior Supply Chain Planning Analyst (*Sciences bias). This role covers multiple sites across the East of England.
This role is focused on delivering and improving operational planning for the business from raw materials, through to the finished products and co-products.
- FMCG manufacturing client based in East Anglia, mix of on-site & remote working
- Planning Analyst role with a Technical bias - co-product planning!