The Data Quality Analyst is a new role within my client's Data Governance team and will play a key role in growing their Data Quality capability to improve how it profiles, analyses and improves the overall quality of its data.
- Data Quality, Data Governance
Working within the companies EMEA Enterprise Applications team and responsible for administration, monitoring and maintenance of software and applications.
- Responsible for the administration, monitoring, maintenance of software and apps
- Strong problem solving and ability to oversee practices
- Working with large volumes of excel based data
- Working on client quarterly rebates
- Supporting with balance sheet recs - making sure reconciliations are up to date
- Working with large volume of client invoices to produce calculations for journal entries
- Match all info/data against pnl on monthly basis - identifying where adjustments are needed
- You're immediately available/ available at short notice
- You're able to work with large volumes of data
Join the organisations Finance team to support specific projects and assist in rolling out our global platform; address business, legal and tax requirements; Work with the project and local team to develop gap assessment, support and perform test cases, support and validate conversion processes, assist with Project management and deployment activities.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an Oracle contractor
- This role will be on a greenfield site