Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Group Consolidation Analyst is responsible for producing timely and accurate reporting to include actuals against budgets and prior year along with the production of Excel based Consolidation packs.
- Fantastic opportunity for a second time mover to take the next step.
- Great chance to be part of a first class team and add real value.
The main emphasis of the role is on 2nd line client-based mac support for business applications on Mac and Smartphone. This is primarily a user and desktop support role but you will also become involved in additional project work.
- Global Organisation
- A great opportunity to enhance your skill set
The role of Supply Planner will play a key part in the businesses success, responsible for analyst customer demand, creating forecasts and presenting that to stakeholders. Good knowledge of supply chain, stock & forecasting is essential.
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing FMCG business
- Required experience: Supply chain, forecasting, inventory management
A leading retail brand require a Spanish speaking 1st line support helpdesk analyst to assist with internal systems store operations
- Opportunity to join a leading brand
- 3 month contract - 1st line support - Spanish speaking
- Overheads Senior Manager role for a Global brand, heading up a team of managers & Senior Analysts
- Brand-new role for the right ambitious individual with FP&A & Business Partnering leadership experience
- Senior Manager role for a Global brand, heading up a team of managers & Analysts
- New role for an ambitious individual with FP&A & FBP leadership experience
The Master Scheduler has a dotted line responsibility for the co-ordination of up to 8 Logistics Analysts ensuring they are performing the planning tasks as defined in their job description.
- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a master scheduler
- For a leading automotive business in Coventry
Initially a 6 month fixed term contract. In this role, you will manage members of the Test Analyst team. You will be setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool
- Fully remote role
- Highly innovative projects