As a Manager, you will provide a wide range of advisory, audit and accounting services to high-profile Film, Television and Video Games clients.
- Clients include all of the major Hollywood studios and major streaming networks.
- Good work life balance.
Successful applicants will be exposed to excellent career development within a fast-growing, multi-disciplinary team. Working alongside directors and partners, you will be in a senior client facing role, forging strong relationships with top tier insurance clients.
- Work with a leading practice in the insurance marketplace.
- Develop your career with top tier insurance clients.
Are you looking to grow with an ambitious Central London Firm?
Do you want to move into a more advisory focused role?
- Are you looking to grow with an ambitious Central London Firm?
- Do you want to move into a more advisory focused role?
This Audit Assistant Manager opportunity is the best of both worlds as it offers both audit and non-audit projects to get involved with. The majority of client are Private Equity backed with substantial growth plans.
- Large Independent Firm
- Working from home / flexible
To manage and coordinate a team of Auditors in line with company financial statements and strategic objectives, to ensure you deliver a first-class client service and a high quality, efficient working environment, consistently delivering within the deadlines.
- Competitive package
- Fantastic flexible and dynamic working environment
My client, a Top Regional Firm, are currently looking for a Semi Senior (Audit/Accounts) to join their North Yorkshire office as a Semi Senior. This position offers an excellent opportunity to have an Audit focused role with the option to still have an aspect of both accounts and tax as well.
- A successful Regional Accountancy Practice
- Continual development - Trainee through to Partner
This opportunity is due to growth in the firm where they are requiring a Senior Manager to join the team in Leeds.
- Part of a larger network of accounting firms
- Opportunity for Progression
Are you are currently a Senior Accountant - who is either part or newly qualified looking to join another accountancy firm? If so, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant for a forward thinking company based in Leeds. If you are currently an Accountant seeking your next role, apply below.
- Central firm
- Modern and forward thinking business
The Audit Associate vacancy has arisen due to recent growth of the practice in Leeds. This person can either join as a newly AAT qualified accountant or soon to be qualified but essentially must have the experience to competently take part within an audit.
- North Leeds Practice with excellent training provided
- Great mix of interesting clients
This is a fantastic opportunity in a Top Accountancy Practice based in Leeds for the Accounting and Advisory team. You will be involved in managing your own portfolio and reviewing accounts. You will also be responsible for more complex accounting assignments which you will be required to prepare, plan and communicate to the clients.
- Large Independent Accountancy Practice
- Flexible hours and working patterns
This Big 4 firm in London is looking to hire Audit Seniors / Assistant Managers for their Asset Management audit team. The roles will suit recently qualified ACA or ACCAs or those qualifying this year!
- Will suit recently qualified ACA or ACCAs or those qualifying this year!
- Gain Big 4 audit experience
The Manager in this top 10 accounting firm's Financial Reporting Training team will take responsibility for the delivery of a programme of financial reporting training courses and ensure the consistency of this training provision across the firm.
- Drive forward this top 10 firm's commitment to quality.
- Delivery of a programme of financial reporting training courses.
An opportunity has arisen based in Bristol to join a leading chartered firm of accountants as a key addition supporting managers and directors as a Senior Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant, working on a mixed and varied client base focused providing year end accounts, bookkeeping, VAT returns along with a variety of other services.
- Bookkeeping/Accounts Assistant to join a leading chartered firm in Bristol
- Hands on with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
A highly reputable firm of chartered accountants based in Bristol has a requirement for an Audit and Accounts Senior Accountant to join their team in a key position in this growing office in a role providing audit, accounts, tax and wider services to a varied client base.
- Audit & Accounts Senior to join a leading Bristol accountancy firm.
- Key influential hire within a highly successful team with quality client work
A highly reputable firm of chartered accountants based in Bristol has a requirement for a Senior Accountant to join their team within a key position in this growing office, in a role providing accounts, tax and wider services to a varied client base.
- Senior Accountant to join a growing accountancy practice based in Bristol
- Key influential hire within a highly successful team with quality client work
As an Audit Inspections Leader, you will lead and manage audit inspection work at the challenger firms, ensuring work is completed to a high standard and within specified deadlines.
- Good work life balance with hybrid working.
- Develop your audit quality knowledge.
Manchester based, growing practice, looking to add to its Audit Management team.
- Growing accountancy firm offering progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits
This is an excellent role within a modern and rapidly-growing independent firm of Chartered Accountants.
You will be proactive and hands on in your approach and develop the your career working closely with the Managing Partner.
- Exciting opportunity to Manage entire client base for Mixed tax affairs
- Joining during an exciting period of growth - opportunities to progress
This Top 10 firm is one of the leading Audit and Assurance practices in the UK. We are currently working closely with this client located in Guildford as it's exponentially growing the audit team with a highly accomplished Audit Manager. This role has arisen due to multiple promotions within and successfully bringing new clients on board.
- Top 10 Firm of Chartered Accountants
- Key role with development on offer
Our client is a Top 10 firm in Gatwick who are looking to add an experienced candidate to it's vibrant and dynamic team. The role will involve reporting to a Manager, whilst aiding with the development of more junior staff.
- Top firm with excellent client base
- Fantastic environment and culture
A leading, top 20 Firm with an excellent reputation in Surrey and the South East, are looking for a qualified or part-qualified/finalist to join their successful and growing Audit team. Study support will be provided (if needed) and the successful candidate will receive excellent opportunities to further develop and progress internally.
- Audit & Accounts candida to join a highly successful Top 20 accountancy practice
- Excellent continued professional development & progression opportunities
A top 20 firm of chartered accountants based in Leatherhead are searching for an Audit and Accounts Senior / Assistant Manager to join their team at an exciting and pivotal time in this firms development. The firm and role provides clear career development and mixed and varied responsibilities offering the chance to diversify for audit focused professionals and a big step up in client size for those from smaller firm background.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a reputable firm
- Great mix of clients and an excellent, collaborative team culture
A modern chartered accountancy practice with multiple offices are looking for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join their successful team. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established firm of chartered accountants in Guildford and to build a long term and successful career across accounts, tax and audit.
- Audit Senior to join a leading accountancy practice near Guildford
- Career progression on offer at Senior level in this growing business
My client, an established local independent firm, are currently looking for a Semi Senior (Audit/Accounts) to join their Tunbridge Wells office as a Semi Senior. This position offers an excellent opportunity to have an Audit focused role with the option to still have an aspect of both accounts and tax as well.
- Full study support provided
- Great mix of clients and a friendly, collaborative team culture
A leading firm of chartered accountants based in Elmbridge is searching for an Audit & Accounts Senior / Assistant Manager to join their team at an exciting and pivotal time in this firms development. The firm and role provides clear career development and mixed and varied responsibilities offering the chance to diversify for audit focused professionals and a big step up in client size for those from smaller firm background.
- Newly Qualified, or 1 yr + PQE, Audit & Accounts Senior to join a Surrey Firm
- Clear progression and development path on offer for qualified professionals
Actively being recruited for remotely via video process. This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified Audit & Accounts Senior looking to take the step into a larger practice, or for someone working in London looking to secure a role closer to home.
- Audit & Accounts Senior to join a leading accountancy practice in Guildford
- Excellent development & progression opportunities
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit professional to join and develop the Audit team at a leading Accountancy Firm, based in Orpington, that is small enough for you to make a difference, but large enough to support your career growth.
- Client contact, responsibility and opportunity to progress in a growing firm
- Opportunity to work at a reputable, market-leading Practice
A leading accountancy practice based in Leatherhead has a requirement for a qualified ACCA /ACA, or suitably practice experienced accountant to join their team and firm as a Business Services Senior/Assistant Manager, in a role offering excellent progression and develop potential.
- Senior Accountant to join a leading accountancy practice in Leatherhead.
- Excellent first-step into a management role at a reputable firm.
Fantastic opportunity to progress your Audit career at a top 20 firm. Join a collaborative and unified team offering technical and managerial development.
- Carve your first steps as a Manager in your practice career.
- Grow, learn, and develop at a Top 20 accountancy firm.
A leading, Chichester based accountancy practice is search for a qualified ACA, ACCA, audit professional to join the team as an Audit and Accounts Manager, in a key role with a clear path to progress in this firm, as a result of growth and planning for the future development of the firm.
- Audit & Accounts Manager to join a leading Chichester accountancy firm.
- Career progression on offer & key hire as part of the firms future development.