- WarringtonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
As trainee Internal Auditor, you will support the Internal Audit Manager in conducting audits nationally from Financial to Operational in nature including Security and Health & Safety.
Field based Internal Auditor
- ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
Seeking an ambitious, junior individual to help deliver the internal audit plan and advise across the business. Assisting with audit and assurance, executing and improving processes and controls of the business, monitoring the controls environment enhancing the profile of the audit function.
- HounslowPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
To use internal and external research to develop the processes of the organisation. To help the organisation with its expansion plans and working more closely with the other areas of the business.
A position within an internationally renowned organisation
Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
A wonderful opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor to join a large international company, with worldwide travel included. It is a risk-based role which provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about the company's varied activities, as well as offering good exposure to senior management and impressive growth progression opportunities.
A brilliant opportunity for a Senior Internal Auditor in a high-profile role
The chance to work for a large, international company
- LancashirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
As Internal Auditor, reporting into the Head of Internal Audit for one of Europe's fast growing distribution business, you have the opportunity to be part of setting up a local Internal Audit function in Lancashire before progressing into wider Finance.
Local Lancashire based Internal Audit opportunity
Progression into Finance available
- To lead the Groupwide internal financial audit function to provide assurance that financial risks in the Group are appropriately managed
- To provide systematic and independent appraisals of the adequacy and effectiveness of financial risk management and internal controls in financial, information systems and operational areas
- To identify and promote financial process improvements and standardisation projects across the Group
An exceptional role for a CA Qualified Accountant
This new exciting position would suit a Audit, Risk & Compliance specialist
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Transport & Distribution job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Audit Advisory - Transport & Distribution jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.