A highly reputable and successful firm of chartered accountants is looking to recruit a key addition into their team as a Senior Manager / Partner Designate / Director. You will be an all -round accounts/tax adviser to wide ranging clients, based from the firms Wells offices. You will play a key lead role in the further growth and development of this successful office. Clear route to partnership & equity on offer.
- Senior Manager / Director to join a successful Wells accountancy practice
- Key influential hire within an excellent firm with clear progression.
This role is responsible for managing the Bookkeeping and Payroll processes for clients throughout the firm.
- 3 Days per week
- Friendly, collaborative and supportive team culture
My client, an established local independent firm, are currently looking for a Semi Senior (Audit/Accounts) to join their Tunbridge Wells office as a Semi Senior. This position offers an excellent opportunity to have an Audit focused role with the option to still have an aspect of both accounts and tax as well.
- Full study support provided
- Great mix of clients and a friendly, collaborative team culture
A highly regarded accountancy practice based in Wells is seeking an ambitious Audit and Accounts Senior to join their team. You will have a mixed role, managing the delivery of audit, accounts and other services taking on increasing responsibility and management of a wide-ranging portfolio.
- Audit & Accounts Senior to join a leading Wells chartered accountancy firm.
- Progression and development on offer in a successful growing business.
A growing accountancy practice based in Wells is searching for a qualified AAT / part ACCA, or experienced only, Accounts Technician / Assistant Accountant to join the firm with increasing responsibility and career development on offer, as part of this successful team.
- Accounts Technician / Assistant Acct to join a growing Wells accountants
- Support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
A growing, highly reputable and successful firm of chartered accountants based in Wells is searching for a qualified Senior Accountant / Client Manager to join their team as a key addition, taking on the management and hands on delivery of accounts, tax and wider services to wide ranging clients with increasing responsibility, development and progression on offer within the firm and role.
- Senior Accountant / Client Manager to join a growing Wells accountancy practice
- Development and progression on offer, as a key addition.