- City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
A globally renowned construction firm with a portfolio in excess of £1bn is looking for a Financial Controller based in London to take ownership for the EMEA reporting and support a wide range of projects relating to process and system improvements.
Global construction firm with £1bn portfolio
FC rrole with management, project, and value-add remit
A Financial Controller is sought for a global Property & Construction business in London with a diverse and high end portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Finance Europe it works within a fast growing and impressive firm.
Global Property & Construction business with prestigious portfolio
Excellent Financial Controller role for global and growing business
This Cambridge based role will intail;
- Work closely with the Finance Director
- Standardise accounting procedures across the business;
- Maintaining control and reporting over retail stock
- Providing Divisional Sales and Margin analysis, dashboard reporting and KPI reporting;
- Provide analysis for the construction department monitoring sales, profitability and maintenance and overheads cost.
A UK company with a strong heritage that is constantly expanding.
Offeres a great work-life balance.
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Accounting job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Accounting - Financial Controller jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.