- Featured JobThames DittonPermanent£60,000 - £72,000
Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director (DFD) the Senior Finance Manager will be the Finance Manager (FM) of the largest business units within the division whist also managing and mentoring Finance Managers and being part of a senior Finance group which looks at different facets of the financial reporting in the group and put forward proposals for development and improvement.
Join a well known and hugely respected construction business in Surrey
Be the finance lead for the largest division within the groups portfolio
- LeicestershirePermanent£65,000 - £80,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join a growing construction business in Leicestershire as the Divisional Financial Controller.
Leading construction business in Leicestershire
Divisional FC position with clear route through to Divisional FD
This Cambridge based role will intail;
- Work closely with the Finance Director
- Standardise accounting procedures across the business;
- Maintaining control and reporting over retail stock
- Providing Divisional Sales and Margin analysis, dashboard reporting and KPI reporting;
- Provide analysis for the construction department monitoring sales, profitability and maintenance and overheads cost.
A UK company with a strong heritage that is constantly expanding.
Offeres a great work-life balance.
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Accounting job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Accounting - Financial Controller jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.