A leading RSL in the UK are looking for a capable Regional Managing Director to diver their affordable and market sale programme. Based in the east midlands/Anglia region this post will form a critical part of the senior leadership team as they enter a period of transformation and growth.
Leading social landlord in the midlands.
To drive an ambitious affordable and market sale development programme.
- CambridgePermanent£55,000 - £70,000
An opportunity to join a house builder focused on delivering a quality product rather than churning units.
You will be back to win awards, ie Pride in the Job, Seal of Excellence and Regional Awards, and given a generous build programme to attain the level of quality that the product deserves.
NHBC House Building
Quality over quantity
This Cambridge based role will intail;
- Work closely with the Finance Director
- Standardise accounting procedures across the business;
- Maintaining control and reporting over retail stock
- Providing Divisional Sales and Margin analysis, dashboard reporting and KPI reporting;
- Provide analysis for the construction department monitoring sales, profitability and maintenance and overheads cost.
A UK company with a strong heritage that is constantly expanding.
Offeres a great work-life balance.
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Cambridge jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.