- ManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
We are working with a leading UK Highways business who are looking for a Commercial Manager/Lead QS to strengthen their capabilities and oversee a large major projects portfolio in the area, North West based
Leading UK Highways business
Lead Commercial role
- West MidlandsTemporary
I am looking for a Senior Cost Manager to support my client, a public sector organisation, on their national construction programme. An immediate start, and a daily rate of £350/ Day+ depending upon experience.
Senior Cost Manager needed for a Public Sector Authority
To support them with their national construction project
- SurreyPermanent£60,000 - £85,000
Our client is an awarding wining House Builder with the reputation for building the highest quality luxury homes.
The business operates in the high end, bespoke and luxury market and is looking for a Senior Commercial Manager.
Growing developer creating some of the most stunning properties in the South
Unique, privately owned business focusing of the luxury market
The Client is looking for an enthusiastic person to join their team, to work alongside their Contracts Manager as an Assistant Commercial Manager.
This is a prospect to work for a small private company with a flat management structure, and where every member of the team is highly valued.
Excellent oppurtunity for Quantity Surveyors with house building experience
An oppurtunity to be part of a unique development.
- North West EnglandPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
My client is a leading construction based in the North West that has a national presence, who has won a number of national multi-million pound projects that are looking to strengthen their procurement team by appointing a top tier Head of Procurement to develop the current procurement and supply chain area of the business.
Head of Supply Chain
- LeicestershireTemporary£350 - £450 per day (£90,993 - £116,991)
* The Sub-Contract Buyer will typically be responsible for procurement of 1 live project from Pre to Post Contract.
* The position is likely to suit a dynamic team player with a 'can do' attitude.
* An understanding of the construction process and industry standard procurement procedures is a pre-requisite of the role and a good understanding of standard construction forms of contract will be a distinct advantage.
Lead the development of Sub-Contract works packages.
Work with the Contracts Manager and Operations Director in agreeing tender lists
- City of LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
Working on behalf of a national Tier 1 Housing contractor specialising in Planned and Responsive frameworks. They are seeking a Commercial Manager to join their London team and be a figure head in driving commercial activity across and P&L of circa £25m.
circa £25m per annum London P&L
Role growing into a Regional capacity with full commercial autonomy
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Construction - Commercial Manager jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.