- BirminghamPermanent£75,000 - £90,000
Operations Manager-Birmingham-House Building
- I am looking for an Operations Manager for a low volume developer based in Birmingham.
- You will have complete ownership of all Production aspects with a focus on Quality, HSE, Programme Management and developing a Sub-Contractor network.
Brand new role with a fantatsic developer!
Construction experience is essential
- BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
Our client is looking for a professional procurement manager to join an expanding and high-calibre team and get involved in a range of different commissions and projects across the Infrastructure and Construction sectors. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role as part of the Procurement and Contracts team across a range of key projects.
Great opportunity within a growing, multinational organisation
Clear paths for progression and growth within the company
- Newly created position of Contracts Manager to support continued growth.
- 5* house builder based in the North West.
- Integral role within the origanisation.
Natonally recognised PLC builder.
Position created due to growth.
- BirminghamPermanent£45,000 - £46,000
This is an exciting opportunity within a growing interior fit-out consultancy. Our client is looking for a Supplier Relationship Manager to take responsibility for contracts and suppliers across the Midlands. In particular, the successful candidate will be involved in the procurement and management of MEP sub-contract packages on a range of different commercial refurbishment projects.
Exciting home-based opportunity within a leading fit-out contractor
Plenty of scope for progression
- ManchesterPermanent£31,000 - £41,000
To lead and co-ordinate the gas service team ensuring that all aspects of the service are delivered in line with Gas Safety Regulations and good practice, to agreed performance and customer satisfaction targets and within agreed budgets.
Residential & Commercial
Excellent Working Environment
- West YorkshirePermanent
Assistant Contracts Manager for a joinery based interior fit-out business based in West Yorkshire.
This is a great opportunity for either a construction graduate or someone with a joinery background who is looking to move into a management position.
Excellent career progression opportunities
Varied role where no two days are the same
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Construction - Contract Manager jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.