- NottinghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
I am looking for a confident and customer focused CRM to join a busy Customer Service department within a house builder.
You will manage the after care of your customer base ensuring the best possible service and experience.
Customer Relations Manager with a quality focused developer
House Building background is essential
- North East EnglandPermanent£36,000 - £45,000
To be responsible for ensuring that Housing Compliance is integral to the work of the Group by providing guidance to employees at all levels of the organisation on all aspects of Health & Safety including gas, electrics, legionella, fire, asbestos and lifts.
Strategic & Delivery
- CheshirePermanent£42,000 - £48,000
- The Health and Safety Manager will play a vital role in supporting the provision of a corporate health and safety service to the group; they will provide systems support to the Asset Management team as well as getting involved in the practical aspects of providing health and safety services to operational teams across the organisation.
- BirminghamPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
I am looking for a high performing Regional Customer Services Manager for a volume developer covering Birmingham
Knowledge of housing/house building is essential.
This role will involve the day to management of a small team and daily interactions with a customer base.
Great role helping lead a Midlands CS Function
House Building experience is essential
- LondonPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
You will be the Quality Manager for a well established international property development company which has been operating in the UK for more than 20 years.
Opportunity to work for a property development company in London.
You will be working on a residential and commercial portfolio.
- BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
I am looking for a technically minded Customer Care Inspector for a House builder based in Birmingham.
An understanding of house building or housing maintenance is essential
Great role for a Customer Focused and detailed operator
House building or maintenance is critical
- LiverpoolPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
The delivery of an effective risk management approach to fire safety. To ensure we fully complies with all its statutory and regulatory obligations in the management and maintenance of its property assets, through effective policies, processes and programmes.
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Construction - HSE&Q jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.