- SheffieldPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
Senior Engineer-South Yorkshire- House Building
- I am looking for a Senior Engineer for a medium volume developer based in South Yorkshire
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects with a focus on Engineering, management of consultants and critically, supporting the land team with viability reports and value engineering
Great role supporting a busy Technical department
A new build housing background is essential
- NottinghamPermanent£50,000 - £65,000
Technical Manager-Nottingham-House Building
- I am looking for a Technical Manager for a low volume developer based in Nottingham
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects on a number of developments
Great role with a low volume, quality driven developer
The business is an employer of choice for the East Midlands!
- CardiffPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Hands on Regional Financial and Management Accounting position for 5 UK branches
- Managing a team of 7: training, professional development, performance reviews and support.
Regional Position of a UK leading company.
Hands on role with team management reporting into the FD.
- ChesterPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
This is a unique opportunity with a Residential developer for someone who is looking to move away from being Site based yet still utilise their vast experience in Site Engineering. With flexible working opportunities, non-volume, and the chance to be in the office more than Site, it's a very appealing role.
A unique position coordinating the Technical Engineering on Residential projects
Flexible working, 75% office bias, ideally suiting someone moving away from Site
- WarringtonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
Our client are seeking a Site Engineer with experience in Residential Housebuilding, to work on residential technical engineering requirements (Section agreements, Civil, Design, Planning etc.). This role will work alongside Senior and Development Engineers and have plenty of scope for growth.
Great opportunity to join a market leader delivering quality housing projects
Scope to grow for a Site Engineer with a couple of years experience
- Milton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £75,000
Technical Manager-Milton Keynes
- I am looking for a Technical Manager for a low volume developer based in Milton Keynes
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects with a focus on Engineering aspects, management of consultants and critically, supporting the land team with viability reports.
Great role with a medium volume 5* developer
Engineering experience with a house builder is essential.
- PrestonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Provide cost efficient solution for site services, including utilities, drainage etc. on Residential Housing developments. A proficient AutoCAD user, you'll coordinate the production of working drawings & information to enable site to quickly and efficiciently move through Construction and Sales.
Great opportunity to join a market leader delivering quality developments
Scope to grow, either Site Engineer ready to step up or as an established Senior
- BirminghamPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- I am looking for an experienced Technical Manager with an extensive track record in house building.
- The role is a managerial role and will report directly into the TD.
Managerial role within a busy Technical Department of a house builder
Experience creating Technical reports is essential
Become a part of a team with a highly successful regional contractor.
Permanent position allowing you to grow and develop your career with the company.
Contractor with a superb reputation looking for a permanent engineer
Opportunity to oversee all engineering from Pre-construction stages
- DerbyPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Technical Manager-Derby-House Building
- I am looking for a Technical Manager for a volume developer based in Derby.
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects with a focus on Engineering, management of consultants and critically, supporting the land team with viability reports.
Engineering biased Technical Manager required for a volume developer
Engineering background is essential.
- LiverpoolPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
Co-ordinate all engineering information including external consultants and internal departments, ensure approvals are obtained and correct information received and issued to allow for a programmed start on site.
Understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy and ensure that all staff reporting to you do the same.
Leading Housing Developer
Undergoing growth and delivering targets
- BirminghamPermanent£55,000 - £75,000
Managing a team of structural engineers who design schemes that span the property sectors - office, industrial, leisure, retail, infrastructure and more.
Your role will be a healthy mixture of delivery and operational. The established team have a long standing client base offering a variety of work. Being a modern, progressive business, you will also be involved in work winning from new clients introduced by your cross-discipline colleagues.
Leading a high performing team of Structural Engineers
Excellent career prospects and professionally challenging schemes
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Construction - Consulting Engineer jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.