- DerbyPermanent£29,000 - £41,000
We are working with a Derbyshire private practice who are looking to recruit a conveyancing solicitor into their busy team.
Opportunity with a Derbyshire private practice
Non volume conveyancing caseload
- DerbyPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
An outstanding Senior QS role with a 5 star housebuilder.
You will have commercial responsibility for running a number of house building developments.
Extremely high-performing Commercial Team
- DerbyPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Technical Manager-Derby-House Building
- I am looking for a Technical Manager for a volume developer based in Derby.
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects with a focus on Engineering, management of consultants and critically, supporting the land team with viability reports.
Engineering biased Technical Manager required for a volume developer
Engineering background is essential.
- DerbyTemporary£225 - £275 per day (£58,496 - £71,495)
A growing Construction Business in Derby are looking to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant for a period
A three month contract with a growing Construction Business
You will be a Qualified Accountant with strong technical skills
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are in partnership with a leading global supplier of products into the construction industry. Based in Derby, my client are now looking for a HSE Advisor to join their team and help to develop a strategy to support the HSE function across the manufacturing facility.
*Passion for driving a change culture
*Wanting to engage with all members of a business
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Derbyshire jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.