Due to exciting growth an opportunity has arisen for a BA/Solutions Consultant with prior eCommerce experience to joining a market leading international digital commerce agency. This is an opportunity to work on some of the most exciting digital eCommerce projects in the UK.
- Work on some of the most exciting digital eCommerce projects
- Excellent career progression on offer
The Business Analyst / Target Operating Model Manager is responsible for developing, maintaining and communicating the Product Target Operating Model (TOM).
You will be responsible for the development of the existing Target Operating Model material underpinning the successful specification of Products generating circa £2.2bn revenue per year
- You will use your Target operating model experience to maintain a large TOM
- 18% Bonus + 4k Car allowance - Hybrid working in London
A great opportunity to join a market leader in their field who are investing significantly in their advisory business to create a compelling proposition within the ESG advisory space.
- Huge opportunity in a large corporate expanding their advisory arm
- Numerous acceleration opportunities available
To implement HR policies and procedures and drive the operations for te business
- London Based
- Hybrid Working
Developing Procurement Technology delivery capability, and delivering strategy through large-scale Procurement Cloud Technology transformation.
- Opportunity to influence change with senior stakeholders
- An opportunity to build the technology delivery team
Due to exciting growth a top ranked global consultancy is seeking a professional with extensive Finance Transformation experience to join their growing practice. The successful candidate will work on some of the most high profile Transformation projects in the UK.
- Work with a market leading team on the most high profile engagements
- Advise and influence CFO`S in a strategic transformation role
The role is to work alongside the EMEA Trans.Director as an internal consultant to provide strategic input for existing and potential transformation programmes. The incumbent assists the business in designing functional strategy, defining and scoping cross-functional change activities and strategic initiatives, and ensuring associated benefits are delivered in cost-effective manner, through coaching and hands-on ownership of key deliverables as required.
- Opportunity to assist with streamlining a growing and exciting Programme team
- Flex working
Our client is looking to drive it's internally focused Process / Continuous Improvement programme with the appointment of a Senior Manager into the team. This role will be based in Watford, but with only 1-2 days per week in the office.
- Opportunity to drive a range of process and continuous improvement projects
- Hybrid working
My Consultancy client is seeking to build its Technology Strategy Practice with the appointment of a Senior Manager. This role is based in Yorkshire and will be hybrid in nature with a mix of working from home and being on client site.
- Great opportunity to join this leading Tier 1 Consultancy
- Remote / Hybrid working
We're looking for an Analyst for the BI & Analysis Solutions Team Lead in the development and
provision of service in delivering the organisation's analytical capability. The role is unique in that it
requires a mix of both pensions/finance/economics subject matter expertise, along with strong
analytical and data analysis skills, including the use of statistical/programmatical and business
intelligence software packages
- Excellent opportunity to further career.
- Hybrid working opportunity.
This role you will be responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with our clients.
- FTSE 250 business with excellent opportunity for personal growth and progression
- Fast track career progression, market leading training, hybrid working + more!
Opportunity for an experienced Data Science / Data Analytics leader, practitioner and Data sevangelist from the Financial Services sector to lead the build and growth of the Data Science / analytics work stream for our clients across FS, Telco, Technology and oil & gas. This is a high potential opportunity for the right candidate who can demonstrate consultancy and leadership skills.
- Data Practice Lead to own and build Data Consultancy function in FS Sector
- Associate Director level Data Science Consultant to deliver on client projects
The DE&I Resourcing Team are responsible for sourcing professionally skilled profiles who have underrepresented characteristics.
Working alongside our client engagement team, we assist them in delivering more diverse and inclusive candidates.
- Supportive, growing team
- Supporting our clients in increasing their diversity
Implementation Principle Consultant - South East London - Permanent - Up to £90,000pa
- Have you lead large implementation projects end to end?
- Do you have a background in Consulting?
M&A Technology - Management Consultant - £70,000-£90,000pa + bonus - Permanent - Hybrid Working - City of London
- Do you have a background in M&A deal advisory from a Technology perspective?
- Do you have a background in Consulting?
Client is undergoing significant programme of change through its "Together Building Opportunity". This role will work as part of the transformation programme team to manage and support all aspects of change across the client's organisation. The transformation team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of projects including branding and marketing, risk, HR, operations, and other strategic transformation projects.
- Opportunity to assist on a large scale transformation programme.
- Flexible working
Associate Director - London, Piccadilly - Permanent - £85,000-£90,000pa + bonus - Mix of Remote and Home Working
- Do you have a background in Technology Consulting?
- Have you got experience working with in the Financial Services market?
2nd line technician for all IT support queries, you will work within a team of technicians to maintain and monitor IT systems including remote working solutions, and understand and resolve technical issues in a prompt and professional manner.
- IT Support Engineer
- Document management experience (iManage)
Our client is looking to recruit a Chief Transformation Officer to lead the Group through an exciting period of change. Reporting into the CEO, the Chief Transformation Officer will sit as part of the ExCo and will lead a series of tactical and strategic improvement initiatives designed to drive the development of the organisation and its people towards business excellence.
- Board level Business Transformation role, reporting into the CEO
- Significant and exciting transformation agenda
Provide scientific advice to high level stakeholders using scientific research and analysis. Advise on policy drafting with relation to emerging technologies and scientific advancements and explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Opportunity to advise stakeholders on science, technology and innovation
- Must have extensive experience in research and policy advisory
The Operations Director will lead an operational excellence team and portfolio of projects to create internal process efficiency and effectiveness that deliver clear measurable benefits to the business. This will contribute to the strategic objectives of the business and your improvements will make a significant impact on the UK and European business.
- Division-wide accountability for operational excellence and team leadership
- Lead an operational excellence portfolio of internal programmes and projects