- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
As Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of TFM contracts across London & the South East worth in excess of £5m. These will be key accounts to the business and each will have a dedicated Account Team for which you will ultimately be responsible for their retention and development.
Provide leadership to a portfolio of TFM contracts across London and the SE.
Ensure the retention and most importantly, the development of your team.
- Featured JobMachynllethPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- Reporting to the Chief Executive and responsible for achieving high levels of service across accommodation, catering, retail and reception functions
- CAT is a national environmental charity based at the picturesque Llwyngwern site in Mid Wales
Achieving high levels of service across accommodation, catering, and retail
CAT is a national environmental charity based in picturesque Llwyngwern
- LondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
As Account Director, you will be responsible for leading a c£5m contract across the UK delivering a best in class TFM to one of the business's key clients. National travel.
Responsibility for leading a c£ 5m TFM UK account
- North LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
The Facilities Account Manager will run all operations, initially focused on hard services with a view to picking up soft services in the first 6-12 months.
The role will be based North London with limited travel into central London.
Ideally suit to an individual who lives close to London but doesn't want the travel into London
Service provider position leading all operations on a new account
Strong technical services backgound required
Didn't find the right Facilities Management job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Facilities Management - Operations Manager - facilities-management jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.