An opportunity has arisen for a Group Accountant to join the high-performing finance team of a fashion retail group based in central London.
- Great opportunity to get into fashion retail/wholesale
- Stunning offices with a high-calibre, inclusive and collaborative finance team
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a fashion retail business based in central London.
- Luxury fashion retail - ecommerce
- High-growth business
A fashion retail environment where you will manage an account, critical path, developments, liaise with customers and manage orders.
- Working with leading retailers, managing critical path and developments
- chasing orders and liasing with customers for this SME Fashion retailer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Manager / Supervisor with accountability for Health & Safety working for a Northampton based manufacturer who operate in the Fashion Industry
- Excellent opportunity to work with a leading fashion manufacturer
- £35,000 salary + flexible working options
Logistics Analyst for an exciting leading fashion organisation.
Great for somebody to enhance their commercial 3PL management experience and take the next step in their career.
- An established leading organisation
- Great for an step up role
As an Accounting Services Manager (London), you will have the task of controlling the work flow on a portfolio of clients, dealing with technical queries as they arise and completing quality control reviews in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Management role in a dynamic Accountancy firm
- International client exposure
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience garment technologist to join a growing e-commerce fashion retailer in Manchester. My retail client is a well known brand offering product ranges from dresses and occasion wear, to more casual but stylish pieces and are looking for a garment technologist to assist the design and product development teams.
- Exciting opportunity to join a womenswear retailer within Manchester
- A great chance to add value to an e-commerce fashion retailer
As an Account Executive, your role will be working with one of the UK's leading snack brands to deliver and execute campaigns, taking briefs from the customer's internal teams and working closely with my client's production teams, moving requests through the design process in a timely fashion, and learning about the most effective and efficient ways to operate in a POS business along the way.
- you have a good knowledge of POS
- you are from a retail marketing background
The purpose of the job is to ensure the company's books and records are kept up to date, all processing is completed in a timely fashion, the company's finances are kept in good order, regulatory reporting is filed within deadlines and management is kept up to date on the performance of the company.
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing marketing agency?
- Are you a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit?