As Financial Reporting Accountant you will be responsible for the preparation fo the Group's interim and full year consolidating financial statements, under IFRS and their individual company statements under FRS 102.
You will also be relied on to provide technical accounting and financial reporting expertise to colleagues across the business. You will also assist in the year end and half year processes, including the external audit process.
- Large, well known North West employer with progressive opportunities
- Exciting time to join the business during a period of transformation
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced group accountant to join a growing SME based within the Thames Valley. A hands-on role for a senior professional to support a business during and exciting period of growth and change.
- 3-6 month day rate opportunity with a growing SME
- Flexible working, and working closely with group financial controller
GROUP ACCOUNTANT - GLOBAL ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY - LONG TERM CONTRACT
- Global Entertainment Media Company
- Long term contract
Hybrid working/ Remote Working Possible
3-6 month contract
- Contract Position, paying a daily rate
- 3-6 month contract
GROUP REPORTING MANAGER - PE BACKED EVENTS BUSINESS - IMMEDIATE START - £450 - £500 PER DAY
- PE backed Events business
- 6-month contract
Financial reporting role for high calibre group accounting team.
- Financial reporting role
- IFRS exeprience
Project Manage, monitor and control migration and transfer of all processes from the divested business.
Responsible for stakeholder engagement, milestone and ensuring all financial and non financial aspects of divested business are transferred in line with sales contract.
- 10-12 month project
- Project Manage Divestment of Business processes
This is a new role, due to a positive restructure allowing for a new position based in Southampton. The ideal candidate is an energetic and experienced Group Accountant.
- exciting business in a growing industry
- competitive package
- A integral part of the group finance team, managing the day-to-day activities of a team of 3
- Producing month-end management accoutns for group entities
- Will have responsibility for group statutory accounts including consolidations
- Group role working closely with sales, marketing and logistics teams
- International business with operations across EMEA
The key to this role is to prepare group company accounts which have integrity, are timely, and are in accordance with local GAAP. The information you produce will be instrumental in steering the business through the next phase of growth.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a thriving, global FMCG business
- Group Financial Reporting Manager role with a successful & inclusive employer
The Group Accountant will support the Group Finance Manager and Group Financial Controller, producing consolidated group accounts under USGAAP.
- progression pre-mapped out
- amazing team, peer group and working culture
Support the Head of Finance in all aspects of financial planning / management accounting for the Group and be the lead on the production of annual statutory accounts for the Group.
- Head of level role managing a team of 7
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced business with plenty of ongoing change
- Drafting statutory Accounts and Manager the group wide financial reporting
- Supporting the central Finance team
- Exciting progression opportunities
- strong emphasis on work life balance
You'll work as an integral part of the Group Internal Audit Team (GIA) supporting the Group Head of Internal Audit, carrying out audit work to assess, monitor and report on the effectiveness of the Group's internal control environment. You'll lead responsibility for GIA's work relating to the Technology and Change aspects of the Group - both the audit plan and ad hoc business support - and associated stakeholder relationships.
- Report Directly to the Head of Internal Audit, Leading the IT Audits on the Plan
- Join a Well Known PLC with a Fantastic Supportive and Flexible Package
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with our client in recruiting an exceptional opportunity for a Management Accountant. This role is well suited to a Qualified Accountant and will assume responsibilities across group management accounts, budgets, forecasts, cash-flows, and reports
- Management Accountant
- Global Business - Ayr
The Finance Manager is a senior role within the Financial Reporting team and is responsible for ensuring that Group statutory accounts and accounting submissions are accurately prepared in accordance with UK GAAP and other relevant legislation, and within the applicable time frame.
- A leading professional service business in Cheltenham seeking a Finance Manager
- Seeking a qualified accountant with broad experience in financial management
Regulatory and Statutory Reporting Manager
City of London - banking & financial services global bond, institutional investor and lending house* oversight and review of the consolidated financial controls
* London Branch regulatory and statutory accounts incorporating all relevant Group and Regulatory reporting rules and standards
- Globally prestigious merchant bank - bonds, institutional investors and lending
- Diverse role profile across statutory, control and regulatory reporting
The Financial controller is responsible for the oversight of accurate and reliable month end management reporting, including the formal Group close of the ledger and Group reporting into our parent company. This role is also responsible for the timely preparation of the year end statutory accounts for the consolidated group, and the individual entities.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Amazing working culture and brilliant team.