The Compliance advisor is the responsible for the chemical regulatory affairs. Ensuring both new and existing products are compliant.
- Market leading chemical company.
- European head office based opportunity
Based in Rainham, the successful H&S Officer will have overall responsibility for ensuring compliance with Site and government legislation and will have previous experience in a similar role and working environment.
- An amazing opportunity to join a business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for an EHSS Officer to join my client ASAP!
We are currently recruiting with one of our key clients in the Central Belt of Scotland who specialise in the distribution of food and drink goods. We are looking for a strong HSEQ Manager to drive Health & Safety standards within a busy distribution centre.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Excellent career potential
Michael Page Engineering are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturer who are now in the market for a HSE Advisor to join their HSE team. The HSE Advisor will be key in supporting the Derbyshire facilities HSE agenda and to further increase the importance on Health and Safety across the business. All applicants must show passion to change mindset and engage with all employees.
- Be part of making a behavioral change to HSE
- Be accountable for the improvement in safety for site!