Operations Manager job based in Greater Manchester. Working for an industry leading manufacturing company.
- Well Established Manufacturing Company
- Senior Management Role
A new Senior Digital Marketing Executive role for a fast-growing retail/E-commerce company based in Manchester. This is a broad digital marketing role involving email marketing, CRM Management, and managing marketing campaigns via multiple digital channels.
- A brand new Digital Executive role
- A fast-paced company, offering great progression
The Supply Planning Manager is responsible to manage the end-to-end operations of third party manufacturers (tolling manufacturing). The successful candidate will ensure timely delivery to customers ensuring compliance with Company policy and procedures, and aligning activity with regulatory, contractual and financial frameworks.
This role is a hybrid working role and will allow 2-3 days working from home.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Join a leading global business
A new product marketing role for a leading UK manufacturer based in Stockport. This role will focus on marketing campaigns for a specific product range in the company's portfolio. This role is offering hybrid working, and will be within a wider in-house marketing team.
- Hybrid Working
- A product focused marketing role for a leading UK manufacturer
Great opportunity to join a growing consultancy focused within the lean/operational excellence field who are looking to hire a key role for an individual who can develop and deliver lean training & coaching programs for the business and their clients.
- Great opportunity to own a key area of a growing business
- Chance to deliver lean coaching on some excellent projects
A new Senior Marketing Manager role for a leading engineering firm based in Greater Manchester. This role will involve international marketing, as well as managing a new team.
- Hybrid working
- Brand New Marketing Manager role within the engineering sector
A fantastic Financial Controller role working for a thriving manufacturing business close to Stockport, managing a team & adding value to drive improved performance
- Great opportunity for a Financial Controller in a vibrant manufacturing business
- Hugely successful specialist manufacturer with exciting growth prospects
Currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our client's team to assist on new business ventures and increase the presence of their Renewable Heating Solutions brand in the industry.
- Excellent opportunity with a leading heating equipment provider
- Great career potential for ambitious individuals
Deliver to site turnkey projects from concept to production. Ensuring all relative stakeholders are engaged and needs are satisfied, with clear communication throughout the project.
Ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget. All RMB policies and standards are maintained when equipment is bought and there are fully documented and costed operating/maintenance tasks.
- The client is a FMCG manfuacturer based in Manchester
- Deliver to site turnkey projects from concept to production.
As a HR Manager role will be an operational and strategically aligned HR role partnering with key stakeholders and supporting a multi-discipline customer base
- Global business going through change
- A great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager / Business Partner
HR Manager role will be an operational and strategically aligned HR role partnering with key stakeholders and supporting a multi-site customer base
- The organisation is going through an exciting period of change
- A great opportunity for an experienced HR Manager
A Marketing Manager role within an established marketing team, this role is for a national manufacturing and production company based in Manchester.
- Work within an established marketing
- A role for national manufacturing company based in Manchester
Great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant within an excellent global manufacturing business
- Great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant
- Within a global manufacturing business
Senior Marketing Manager with 3 direct reports to join an established, but growing marketing team with a fast-paced manufacturer in Trafford Park.
- Global manufacturing organisation with huge growth
- Excellent fast-paced culture
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the finance team, ensuring the team is organised and
efficient, producing accurate financial information, reporting and management accounts.
- Flexible hybrid working structure
- Great exposure/development
A global manufacturing and production business is looking for an Interim Tax Manager to work in a remote working role for a 3-6 month contract. This is a position working with an established tax department and offers a varied and exciting tax opportunity.
- 6 month contract (minimum) with remote working options
- Opportunity to work with an established tax team in large multinational business
This is a newly formed Financial Controller position that will act as a strong number two to the current Finance director and offer fresh ideas and possible changes within a rapidly growing organisation. This role is long term secession planning and will come with the training/mentor ship to develop you into a successful FD
- Fast track to Finance Director
- Great culture