Responsible for the delivery of IT to the whole organisation with the opportunity to create IT training material and ensure it is delivered effectively. Support over 500 employees with training used by the organisation.
- IT trainer to join a leading professional services firm based in Canterbury
- Responsible for the delivery of IT training to the organisation
IT trainer/ Software trainer is sought for a highly bespoke software house to train the usage of their systems to those who take on their products. This highly bespoke system will be deployed into public sector bodies as part of large transformation projects hence the trainer will be working closely with the end client to deliver course material (remotely) offer on site train the trainer sessions and create resources that can be accessed by users.
- Predominantly remote role with very rare onsite presence
- Growing innovate software house with large expansion plans
IT Trainer - Systems Trainer - London / Southeast
My client is looking for an IT Trainer to provide core and tailored training interventions to their employees across various levels.
- Opportunity to gain experience with Salesforce & Deliver Salesforce training.
- Opportunity to train in a global FTSE 250 professional services business.