In this role you would be leading the writing and editing team. You would also be dealing with clients and other stakeholders.
- Chance to lead a new writing and editing team
- Chance to put your stamp on a growing business
Project Manager - diagnostics company based in Cambridge. You will be responsible for the development of a ground breaking device through to Manufacture.
- Aid in the development and manufacture of cutting edge medical devices
- Exciting opportunity to aid in product commercialization
Under the supervision of the Clinical Trials Manager we are looking for an energetic, focused individual to set up, monitor and close-out clinical trials involving the Swift medical device. This position is a key role and is ideal for a candidate who has experience in clinical research trials.
- To work with an inventor of award-winning medical technology
- To be part of a business going through rapid expansion into the global market
This role requires the candidate to be able to travel into the office when needed, based in London. Alongside the writing, you would be required to mentor less experienced members of the team to build the team's strengths.
- Join a growing team, continuing to build a career in Writing
- Kickstart the Medical Writing department within the business
An exciting opportunity to a join growing Medical team, looking at candidates with MSL management and leadership experience looking to further develop their career.
- Opportunity to join a global biopharmaceutical company.
- Ability to make a difference to a team of MSL's.
An exciting opportunity to a join growing Medical team, looking at candidates with Medical Advisor experience looking to further develop their career.
- Opportunity to join a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Ability to develop your career as a Medical Advisor further.
Quality/Regulatory professional to work as Product Manager and IVD Lead auditor for a client of mine. This is a predominantly remote role with travel across the UK to client sites.
- Exciting Opportunity to join on of the largest notified bodies
- Opportunity for hands on quality and regulatory work
I'm currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a well established Medical Device company in Cambridge. You will be required to manage the Quality Team, Compliance, QMS and you will also have some exposure to the HSE of the company as well.
- Join an exciting well established Medical Device company based in Cambridge
- Build and develop the QMS to new standards for the company
The Senior Editor is a remote role for a large Med Comms agency. They are looking for you to act as a role model to junior team members and lead the team.
- Join a market leader in Med Comms
- Further your career as an Editor
This role is a hybrid role with the business based in Cambridge. You would be responsible for operations, projects and external events alongside pushing engagement activity in collaboration with other teams within the organisation.
- Exciting opportunity to work for a global biopharmaceutical business
- Ability to develop your career in External Engagement and continue to progress
In this role you will be writing regulatory and clinical documents such as clinical study reports and DSURs. You will be providing expertise in Medical Writing, leading the in house Medical Writing function.
- Chance to be a part of a business aiming to be a market leader
- Work as a Medical Writer in a business wanting to treat infectious diseases
You would be joining a growing team as a Senior Regulatory Writer in an expanding Med Comms business. You would have experience in CTD Modules, ISS, ISE, Scientific advice/briefing documents.
- Join a growing Med Comms business as a Regulatory Writer
- Ability to continue and build your career in Writing
The Technician will work within the Process Development team to provide key support in the development of Gamma Delta T cell therapy products. The role will consist of a mixture of routine lab maintenance (stock control, cell line maintenance, record-keeping) as well as lab activities to support process development projects
- Exciting opportunity to join a well reputable business with a rewarding purpose.
- Join a young, fast growing business with opportunities for career development.
This role is to provide pre clinical expertise to support Medical Writing activities for product lifecycle management and regulatory submissions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a global leading pharmaceutical business
- Great opportunity to be apart of a dynamic team working on exciting projects