- BirminghamPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
We are currently recruiting a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer role for a global manufacturer in Birmingham. The role comes at an exciting time as the business has recently expanded and has ambitious growth plans for 2019. The successful candidate will be multi skilled but with an electrical bias, have experience of working in an industrial Manufacturing environment and have a solid understanding of PLC's. In return you will receive full autonomy, stability and opportunities to progress.
Rapidly expanding manufacturer
Opportunities to progress
- Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- Diagnose mechanical and electrical breakdowns, assessing the best course of action and conducting a performance repair
- Monitor all machines and ancillary plant during production
- Follow preventative maintenance and liaise with Engineering Manager regarding spare parts requirements
Save job View job
4 on 4 off days & nights
FMCG Food Manufacturer
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Maintenance Reliability job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Maintenance Reliability - Kingston Upon Hull - West Midlands jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.