This is a rare opportunity to join an exciting start-up manufacturing business, Butternut Box. The Multi-Skilled Engineer will report into the Shift Operations Team and will play a key part in ensuring the kitchen keeps cooking through effective and efficient upkeep of all production and site services equipment.
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Exciting start-up manufacturing business
The Lead Engineer will work a 3 shift pattern Mon-Fri (6am-2pm one week 2pm-10pm the following and 10pm-6am the following) and manage a team of Engineers in an FMCG distribution environment whilst still maintaining equipment.
- The business is a well-known Warehouse and Distribution site
- The Lead Engineer will manage a few engineers whilst maintaining site
The Senior Process Engineer will report to the Factory Manager and be responsible for the Maintenance/Engineering/Process department within a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment. This blue-chip manufacturing business is based near Sheffield and offers lots of opportunities for training, development and progression within the organisation.
- Join a large FMCG manufacturing business with several sites throughout the UK
- Lots of opportunity to develop and progress through the business
This role will lead the maintenance department and manage all PPM and reactive maintenance on site.
- Join a large business with a sustainable future
- Lead all site and machinery maintenance
Are you an Electrical biased, Maintenance Engineer, with a background in Manufacturing and looking for a new, exciting position? If yes please apply below as I would be keen to see your details for a brand new, vacant, Maintenance Position based in Sheffield on a Monday to Friday, 3 shifts rota. This is a permanent position, based within a large Manufacturing company.
- NEW Electrical Maintenance Engineer position based in Sheffield on 3 Shifts.
- Are you an Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new position?
I am now looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician for a UK Based, Manufacturing and Production organisation based in Sheffield. As the Maintenance Electrician you work on Days and Afternoons, Monday to Friday with NO nights and NO weekends. Full training on the company products will be given as long as you have a Maintenance Electrician or Electrical Engineering background.
- New, Maintenance Electrician vacancy based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- We are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work on Days and Afternoons.
I am now working exclusively with a large manufacturing business located in Rotherham, South Yorkshire who do to customer demand, are now looking to recruit an Maintenance Supervisor on a Permanent contract. This position will be based in the Maintenance Division, and candidates will need to have background knowledge in; PPM, Machinery Upgrades, Installation Projects, Continuous Improvement and Managing a small team.
- Are you an Maintenance Supervisor looking for a new position?
- Maintenance Supervisor, Days Based, Rotherham.
I am now recruiting Maintenance Engineer - Days Based for a large manufacturing business located in Sheffield, commutable from Derby, South Sheffield and Worksop area. As the Maintenance Engineer you will ensure that all plant, equipment and services are safely maintained in line with the companies PPM system and to fulfil all statutory regulations. This is an excellent new position and Days based.
- New Maintenance Engineer position based in Sheffield on Days.
- Maintenance Engineer, Days Based, Mechanical biasd.
The Maintenance Engineer will perform routine and emergency mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic and electrical maintenance (+ preventative maintenance inspections) whilst troubleshooting all plant equipment and prescribe required maintenance to assure satisfactory operation with minimum downtime.
- The business is a successful FMCG manufacturer in South Yorkshire
- The Maintenance Engineer will work 6am-2 pm / 8am-4pm / 10am-6pm on rotation