An exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to head up and lead Royal Holloway, University of London's admissions and applicant services function.
Responsible for the operational success of Royal Holloway's admissions and applicant services function, contributing to the overall success of the Marketing and Communications directorate and its role in strengthening the reputation of Royal Holloway and supporting its growth ambitions.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a top 20 UK University
- Leading a successful admissions and applicant services function
As the Lead Content Marketing Executive you will design and develop multi-media marketing content that can be utilised across all owned, earned and paid digital channels.
- Design & develop creative multi-media marketing content
- HQ based East Surrey, but remote candidates considered
An exciting opportunity as a 'Brand Marketing Manager' has arisen based in Surrey. This consumer business is innovative, nimble and exciting; and seeking an experienced marketer to drive forward their brand strategy through the line. This role will have x2 direct reports and the flexibility to work 2 or 3 days from home; and the successful candidate should have a consumer background and a 'roll your sleeves up' mentality.
- Develop, own and deliver the brand strategy for a growing consumer business!
- Flexible working, 2 or 3 days from the office in Surrey!
You will develop a global market and competitive intelligence strategy and culture, analysing and presenting data to stakeholders, leading global forums, developing processes and tools that deliver information and insight.
- Deliver Insightful and actionable market and customer insight
- Develop and utilise external data partners and internal data sources
As the Lead Marketing Executive - Financial Services you will be responsible for the full remit of designing, developing and implementing marketing activities that support the company's B2B initiatives.
- 11 month Fixed Term Contract
- Based East Surrey with flexible working
A 360 Brand Manager role within a growing FMCG beauty business who have a portfolio of well known and loved brands!
- Brand Manager within a leading Beauty Business
- A growing business with household name brands!
An exciting opportunity to join this leading business as Senior Marketing Executive. You will be working across a portfolio of growing brands in the marketing team.
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing FMCG food business
- Are you passionate about sustainability and ethical practices?
As the Brand and Attraction Manager you will develop a multi-channel, recruitment brand and attraction strategy for the group, with a significant focus on our objective to identify balanced candidate pools to deliver on the diversity goals set.
- Brand and Attraction Manager - 12m FTC
- Develop a multi-channel, recruitment brand and attraction strategy
A 360 marketing role, which will include the full marketing mix.
- Exciting Surrey Based Property Organisation
- 360 Marketing Role
As the Paid social manager, you will execute campaigns as well as coordinate our agency partners on the channel development to optimize media investments for better outcomes; with an aptitude to share insights and teach the organization.
- Excellent Iconic FMCG Global brand!
- Focus on paid social and video content
Drive loyalty & retention through CRM Management and targeted email activity. Strong segmentation and customer profiling to ensure maximum effectiveness with campaign activity.
- Customer segmentation, CRM management and email campaign execution
- Fantastic organisation in Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
My client is looking for an Interim Marketing Manager to start immediately; due to the urgency of the job you will need to be immediately available to interview and start.
- Interim Marketing Manager - people management - deliver the existing strategy
- 3m Contract
As the Marketing Manager you will look after a small team to ensure the current marketing strategy is delivered to help achieve the business objectives for growth; this role will also have a key focus on lead generation.
- Growing B2B organisation - role focussed on lead generation
- Based near Surbiton - hybrid working
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for building and implementing digital strategies and content to drive the company brands, engaging and growing the company's diverse online audiences through a multi-channel online approach.
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative consumer business!
- Start-up feel with the backing from a Global company!
The Pricing Coordinator will administer the pricing strategy across EMEA analysing key data to ensure promotion effectiveness, pricing is competitive and profitable.
- Cordinate the pricing strategy for a global technology company
- 12 month maternity cover
An exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing and communications professional to join Royal Holloway, University of London's external relations team on a fixed-term contract until May 2022.
By leading activities that engage alumni, you will ensure that academic and administrative colleagues are able to maintain strong connections with graduates, in order to unlock contributions that support the university's strategic objectives.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a top UK university
- Delivering a programme of activity designed to increase alumni engagement
The role will contribute to and develop the delivery of integrated marketing plans to support key customers, and will include a range of marketing and communication tactics. In addition, the role will support the management of specific marketing assets as appropriate.
- B2B Organisation- Richmond based - Flexible working available.
- Fantastic Marketing Executive opportunity.
To develop and effectively implement brand plans aligned to the market focus areas and agreed channel strategy in region
- A brilliant opportunity to join a global FMCG business as Brand Manager
- Looking for an experienced brand specialist to join the marketing team