Senior Marketing Executive who will be playing a key role in the rapidly growing marketing team. They will be undertaking key tasks and will be be introducing new campaigning standards and discovering new best practices for our unique industry, you will drive the demand our commercial teams need to succeed.
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
The role will provide you with a great opportunity to take that next step into a global company that will invest in your career development.
- Great opportunity for career development
- Excellent company benefits
In this newly created Senior Digital Marketing Executive role, you will be responsible for content creation, social media, campaigns as well as supporting the wider marketing team.
- Newly created digital marketing role within professional services
- Based Reading - with flexible working
A new Senior Digital Marketing Executive role for a fast-growing retail/E-commerce company based in Manchester. This is a broad digital marketing role involving email marketing, CRM Management, and managing marketing campaigns via multiple digital channels.
- A brand new Digital Executive role
- A fast-paced company, offering great progression
- CRM Marketing Data Analyst - Homeworking - Hybrid
- Higher Education
- CRM Executive - Marketing Data Analyst
- Remote/ Hybrid Working
- Implement the website content strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the brand and those of its brand franchises.
- Identify new trends in content marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile content marketing.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website and landing pages.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
As an experienced Business Development Marketing Executive you will be responsible for building knowledge of the Firm, Groups and Sectors, understanding our business proposition. You will be required to quickly build credibility and good working relationships within the team, Partners and key stakeholders across the UK&I as appropriate.
- Competitive salary
- Work for a leading legal services company
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for working closely and collaborating with the Marketing Managers, to plan and deliver Marketing activities for the Infrastructure and Sustainability teams.This role will involve working with various teams across the infrastructure side of the business, providing exposure to both institutional and retail funds.
- Exciting Senior Marketing Executive opportunity within financial services.
- Salary is competitive with progression opportunities.
A private bank in London are looking for a marketing executive for a 12 month FTC. You will do general marketing support, taking the lead on projects, communications and events where required. They are looking to hire quickly and ideally you must have financial services experience.
- 12 month FTC marketing executive opportunity
- Private bank in London
Our client is a market leading Specialist Skills & Online Courses/Training Provider to businesses looking to grow their team of new business-focused Account Executives.
You will be selling into Enterprise Accounts (7000+ employees) so will come with experience of developing from scratch profitable business relationships with these size accounts, and be well-versed in discussing complex solutions as your service offering dictates.
- Specialist Skills & Training Provider looking to add to team of Account Execs
- New business-focused, sales into enterprise accounts - established market leader
A brand new Senior Marketing Executive company for a software company based in Newcastle upon Tyne. This role will be varied and hands on, covering the full marketing mix.
- New Marketing Executive Role
- Up to 37 days holiday
A leader in their sector, this company offers an exceptional service to the NHS and private health service. Due to significant growth the business is now expanding its sales team in several departments.
- Well respected company in the healthcare sector
- Great training and development opportunities
- CRM Executive - Email Marketing - Marketing Automation - Email Marketing Campaigns
- York or Leeds - Hybrid Working
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- CRM Executive - Email Marketing
- West Yorkshire - Hybrid
You will take ownership of content generation, social media planning, video production, campaign execution, analytical reporting, digital marketing strategy, and more. You would be helping to build and grow the brand and develop overall strategies on how to increase online presence.
- Opportunity to join an amazing design firm specialising in
- architecture, engineering, environmental and construction services.
Excellent opportunity to join a growing team with vast scope for career development and progression
- Great opportunity to work within an exciting and growing team
- Excellent career development opportunities offered
A Russell Group University is looking to take on a Senior Marketing Officer on an 11 month maternity cover contract to start in June 2022. This is a brilliantly broad role, working across a number of internal teams to deliver essential communications to prospective students.
- 11 month maternity cover contract to start ASAP for a Senior Marketing Officer
- Broad marketing and communications role within the higher education sector
A Russell Group University is looking to take on an immediately available Senior Marketing Officer for 2 months to start ASAP. This is a mixed digital marketing position, with focuses across CRM, content and campaigns for undergraduate and postgraduate focuses.
- Fast moving 2 month interim role for a full mix digital marketing snr officer
- Full time position with hybrid working, based in London
A new opportunity for a communications specialist to join an innovative renewable energy company.
- A new opportunity for a communications specialist
- To join an innovative renewable energy company
- Development of the CRM platform including implementing the CRM road map to support commercial activity.
Enable deeper insights, automation, and lead generation, designing customer journeys that provide the best possible customer experience as well as returning value on investment for the business.
- My client is one of the leading medical defence organisation in the UK.
- Led and staffed by doctors with real life experiences
This role is responsible for providing foundation support and bridging the gap between B2B Marketing and Strategic Partners teams. The role is critical in improving engagement and providing better experiences for our member firms and B2B clients. You will drive and deliver valuable content aligned to the buyer journey and the sales funnel, and ensure the team are equipped to have meaningful and valuable conversations with clients and partners.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real autonomy
A highly prestigious Russell Group University in London is looking to take on 2 Senior CRM Marketing Communications Officers fixed term for 12 months. These roles are critical to the team, as they go through an exciting CRM revamp implementing Microsoft Dynamics. Alongside business as usual activities, these Senior CRM Marketing Communications Officers will work on the implementation of the new CRM and the output that comes along with it.
- 2 Senior CRM Marketing Communications Officer roles available - 12 month FTCs
- With a highly prestigeous Univeristy in London
You will be working as a key member of the Marketing Communications Team, taking key responsibility for planning, delivering and monitoring a mix of service line and sector campaigns for the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join
- one of the largest accountancy professional services networks in the world
A leading PR & communications consultancy in London is seeking a PR Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager to work on international luxury travel and lifestyle accounts.
You'll help develop and manage PR accounts; identifying feature article opportunities, writing and researching press releases, crafting case studies & features and producing social media content.
- Luxury travel & lifestyle PR agency that champions work/life balance
- Work on destinations such as Jade Mountain, The Grove, Sani Resort & Bramble Ski
My client is looking for an experienced senior digital marketing executive or digital marketing manager to join their team in Leeds or Harrogate and head up their marketing activities on an initial 6 month contract with a view to be made permanent and potentially full time.
- Perfect part time role for a digital marketer looking for a flexible contract
- 20 hours per week - 6 month FTC - immediate start
A great role as a Head of Marketing to build out their Marketing function. You will devise and executive the strategy, looking to build out their customer base and help the business growth.
- Brand New Head of Marketing Role
- Excellent Career Opportunity to Own Marketing Strategy