An exciting opportunity to work within the Product Marketing team for an incredibly fast growing SaaS business. The successful candidate will have excellent Product Marketing skills and a background in SaaS/Technology, with a 'can do' approach to allow them to hit the ground running.
- New opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager
- 6 month contract within the Product Marketing team
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of ELCO Market strategy in line ELCO Mission, Vision and Business Goals. The key focus areas for the Product Marketing & Sales Manager include Segment Management, Pre Sales, Product Management, Training and Marketing Services.
- Brilliant Product Marketing & Sales Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional that is passionate with experience in NPD and is able to effectively lead the product development process for Pharmaceutical & OTC (Over the Counter) products.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Progression Opportunities
A great opportunity to increase your knowledge within Product Marketing and join a PE backed tech firm
- Leading provider of remote access solutions -Remote role
- Newly created role at the forefront of our client's development
As the Product Development Manager you will manage the R&D portfolio and forge strong relationships with stakeholders across the organisation so that R&D inputs are clearly communicated, enabling the effective development of new products and processes and the realisation of commercial potential.
- Excellent opportunity to join an established business part of a Global Group
- Leading Product Development activities
Reporting to the UK General Manager you will be responsible for the product development, formulation, production and testing of laboratory samples. Further responsibilities include ensuring the laboratory conforms to regulatory standards that are required.
- Manage a new and exciting team within a global business
- established manufacturing business with a strong order book
As their own label buying/sourcing professional, this role will be responsible for end to end product management including range planning, sourcing product, pricing and promotions and trading the products.
- An opportunity to work for a business who are in an exciting period of growth
- The opportunity to develop an already successful area of own label product
IT leaders to join our busy IT department as IT Product Managers, leading the formulation and implementation of the IT strategy for the organisation, as well as operating and managing the existing systems and infrastructure to drive maximum benefit across the business.
- Excellent move for career progression
- Spearhead Digital in the organisation
A Product Manager is needed to manage the introduction and life-cycle of gas detection and analysis instrumentation product lines across EMEA and APAC. You will be responsible for product planning, executing the Product Life-cycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with internal teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- End to end Product Development - Global Environmental Technology Provider
- Cash rich business with excellent career development opportunities
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will will own the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for their global products and experiences to ensure all customers understand and use all the products and experiences to the best advantage.
- Working for an exciting, fast growing Fintech business
- As the first Product Marketer in the business there is scope to develop a team
As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining the solution roadmap and for marketing and sales campaigns based on the functionality of the products, the needs and requirements of specific customers, and market opportunities across the customer base and the broader marketplace.
- Working for one of the market leaders in the SaaS space
- Fantastic opportunity to work with this expanding global business
A critical role responsible for ensuring successful introduction of product developments to market, through integration and coordination of key relationships across the business including Operations, Customer Experience, Product, Marketing, Web, App and others.
Leading the transition through all customer and change activities and ensuring parties are on board and fully enabled to deploy these changes.
- Responsible for developing and managing the Commercial Change Plan
- Responsible for development of and owning key deployment & transition strategies
Leaders in the medical devices sector and seek to bring high quality products at cost effective prices to the NHS and the UK Private hospital sector. Due to growth they are now looking for an ambitious and driven Territory Sales Manager to help build the East Anglia area.
- Fantastic Products
- Highly Ambitious Business
Reporting into the Head of Ecommerce, this role will be responsible for devising, implementing and leading both their ecommerce trading and product merchandising strategies across their marketplace accounts.
- Rapidly growing, fast paced, multi product retailer
- The chance to work within a growing and evolving ecommerce team
My client is a leading designer and manufacturer of products and solutions for use in minimally invasive surgery. Due to their success they are now looking to add to their team a dedicated and passionate International Marketing Manager.
- Global Organization with innovative products
- Fantastic career opportunities
The delivery manager is accountable for the performance of the delivery team.
- Join this public sector organisation as an Agile Delivery Manager
- Up to £53,000 (plus London weighting of £7000) + Benefits!
Currently searching for a dynamic Head of / Director level Product Manager to take a hands on and leadership role in the evolution of our suite of mobile payments products. As the Head of Product Management, you will have responsibility for driving the product & proposition strategy in online e-commerce. Your product vision will be to plan, design and build to scale based on market potential, commercial opportunities and technological capabilities.
- SVP / Head of role leading on product management for mobile payments solutions
- Lead role owning product management across international markets
As Product Owner you will drive the performance of a Partner vertical (focusing on travel services) developing the strategy that creates a portfolio of products, delivering commercial benefit from the Partnership.
You will be accountable for the development and implementation of proposition plans based on prioritised development opportunities, with P&L responsibility and ownership of the specific vertical and work in agile with the delivery team
- Travel Insurance Tech
- Agile Product Owner. P&L responsibility.
The Role of the Product Manager will involve:
- Overseeing the full scope of the current Direct to consumer payment methods/Gateways.
- Implementing the long-term Strategic roadmap to improve and innovate the way payments are received on their various Digital Platforms.
- The Opportunity to work in a long term contract
- The chance to work for a well known household SaaS Product
Product Development Specialist - Mortgages & Loans
Senior Manager Level Hire
Riyadh | KSA | Saudi National
- Mortgage & Loans Product Development | Banking | Riyadh | Snr Manager
- Excellent Benefits
Work with both internal and external partners to improve traffic, conversion rate and average order value through the activation of marketing plans across content, paid & organic social, PR, SEO and Influencer management. They will also lead and project manage the product design team in order to direct and deliver NPD /EPD projects from idea to launch.
- Join a fast paced growing retail/ecommerce business
- Be part of a growing, innovative business who invest in their people
This is a Area Sales manager role for an established manufacturer of building products. You will be managing and developing accounts alongside new business development with House Builders, Merchants, Local Authorities and large End Users in the Midlands region.
- Do you want to work for a pioneering construction product manufacturer?
- Do you have knowledge of Builders Merchants and Speciality Installers?
This role is for a highly commercial product marketing leader with proven experience in taking new financial service products to market globally and working in an Agile and lean product development / Software as a
- Be the first product marketer within this fast growing B2B SaaS business
- Hybrid working patterns
Developing product ranges for home-wares to continue to grow their quirky, unique brand. Working with the owners of the business you will have to lead a team of Product Developers.
- Quirky homewares business looking to add a Senior Buyer to the product team.
- Small business in high growth now with 53 staff and growing.
As Night Shift Manager, you will lead the team on nights to ensure on time in full delivery of production. You will ensure that health, safety and quality targets are set and achieved. You will also support the ongoing development of the team and processes.
- Sun - Thurs working week (10pm - 6am)
- A highly successful, family run manufacturing business
Be responsible for all marketing activities for all brands within the division. Engage senior stakeholders in the strategic marketing plan.
- Full mix marketing management
- Building and construction
An exciting opportunity for a proven BI Analyst to support our goal to help grow the protection industry through the use of data and analytics.
Reporting to the Data Product Manager, you will work closely with all areas of the business to deliver wide-ranging data-driven solutions.
- A market leading FinTech provider with strong growth ambitions.
- Hands-on role with exposure to the latest technologies.
An exciting opportunity as a Product Marketing Specialist has arisen in Berkshire. This role will require travel to the office initially before moving to a remote position; working closely with EMEA product managers to implement the spare parts strategy they define.
- 12-18 month contract for a global organisation in the consumer goods category.
- This role will suit an analytical candidate with high attention to detail.
A leading, UK manufacturer of health-care products into the health and social care market. Recognised for their constantly evolving products and commitment to their customers. Exciting opportunity for an East Anglia Sales Representative to help them to continue growing the territory.
- Leader in their sector
- Great culture
A leading global manufacturer of food/pharmaceutical product are looking for a Technical/Quality Manager to join their site in Merseyside.
- Technical or Quality Management track record in food/fmcg or pharmaceuticals?
- HACCP, GMP audit and QMS Systems knowledge?