The Design Manager will be given the opportunity to manage a 200 unit Build-to-Rent/Residential scheme in the Barking area, from the Technical Design stages all the way through to handover. Reaching up to 25 storeys, the project has recently been secured, giving an excellent chance for a Design Manager to join the project early and deliver from start to finish.
- Opportunity to lead a project end to end
- Well respected company with strong opportunities for career development
The successful applicant will be working in a small, dynamic development team managing the full development life-cycle: from identifying and acquiring sites, developing designs and obtaining planning permission, financing, project management of the construction process and the selling of the properties.
- Strategic role at an expanding sustainable company
- Opportunity to work for an award winning, well funded Developer
An international developer with a strong pipeline of regeneration projects has a newly-created Design Manager role focusing on urban design and master planning in their development team.
- Front-end focused role working on large regeneration schemes
- International developer offering hybrid working model
Due to a strong pipeline of new projects I am looking for a Design Manager to join a progressive SME Main Contractor, to lead the Design on 2 Residential schemes. Reporting into the Project Directors you will take ownership of the delivery of Design across 2 London based schemes of around £40m in value per site.
- Progressive Contractor delivering excellent schemes
- The chance to have owenership of the Design across 2 schemes
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to work on high value projects in the Health Care & Life Sciences sector. The business is looking at this market as an opportunity for growth and have a number of new projects on the horizon to aid this growth.
Reporting to the Regional Design Manager you will take the lead on schemes from pre-construction and tender stage through to handover.
- The chance to lead on innovative schemes within the Life Sciences space.
- An opportunity to join a well respected financially secure Main Contractor
I am looking for a Technical Project Coordinator to join the Special Works Division of a Family Owned Contractor. As part of the Special Works division you will take the lead on a number of fast paced projects focusing on legacy buildings which can include, recladding, refurbishments, fire stopping and technical detailing to name a few.
- The chance to join a Special Projects and work on fast paced projects
- Excellent growth and development opportunities within a family run business