To assist the Tax Manager with all aspects of tax compliance across key taxes. Help define and shape the process and workflow of the in-house tax function. Work closely with leadership and external consultants to ensure timely and accurate filings. Fantastic opportunity with development opportunities and scope to gain experience in key tax area.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced rapidly growing business
- Backed by the biggest real estate investor in the world
Due to continued growth, our client is looking to appoint a Tax & Treasury Manager to be responsible for the development of Tax & Treasury policies, ensuring ongoing compliance and in particular, to provide strategic tax analysis and advice on significant investment projects and group structuring arrangements, alongside the business's external advisors.
- A rare Tax & Treasury Manager position with one of Scotland's leading businesses
- Exciting period of growth and change
You will get involved in corporate international tax projects and transactional work. Manage all aspects of international taxes, improve tax process and mitigate tax compliance risks partnering. Responsive to diverse requests within a fast moving, international environment.
- An opportunity to be part of a thriving business with a global footprint
- A newly created role with opportunities to grow internally