- OldhamPermanent£47,000 - £48,000
- Reporting into the Financial Control Manager you will work closely with and support the Reconciliations Team to centralise all reconciliation activity and strengthen financial controls.
Do you want to work for an ambitious organisation?
Do you have experience working on complex balance sheet reconciliations?
- LondonPermanent£42,000 - £45,000
- Build and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Provide analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business/directorate objectives and strategies
Work as a Finance Business Partner for a crucial organisation
Great career progression opportunities and flexible working
- OldhamPermanent£52,000 - £53,000
This role will report into the Finance Director and you will be responsible for leading the Reconciliations Team
The main objectives of the role would be to centralise all reconciliation activity and strengthen financial controls.
Do you enjoy line managing a team?
Do you have experience of managing complex reconciliations?
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Accounting job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Public Sector Not Profit - Accounting jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.