Our client is looking for an ambitious Sales Director with Accounting/Banking/Business Consultancy experience to assist with the growth across the UK. Working with the Business Development Director to manage the sales team, help develop strategies whilst achieving their own sales target.
- Chance to join a growing and successful SME
- Competitive Salary and great opportunity for progression
The Sales Director position is a true New Business Development role - the successful candidate will be expected to close a significant portion of the leads that are provided to them as well as generate their own opportunities. The firm is targeting SMEs with an outsourced finance and accounting service offering.
- A fast growth professional services firm with significant private investment
- The chance to be a building block on which they structure a team
A unique opportunity to join a global Hygiene business as the conduit between sales & digital marketing, enabling the sales team the digital sales tools & techniques for customer engagement.
- A unique Interim project to translate Digital selling tools to a Sales team
- An Interim Digi Sales project to be the conduit between Sales & Marketing
As the contracted Commercial Strategy Lead you are responsible for defining and designing the UK Commercial Go to Market Strategy for the mid-long term horizon. You will design a clear process to ensure this FMCG branded business can implement the plan post this role ending and identify capability gaps in the current organisation and recommend areas to up skill.
- A unique opportunity for a senior MS&P lead to define a 2022 commercial strategy
- A superb 6 month Category Strategic project to secure a Go to Market strategy
Experienced Business Development Director who will be responsible for introducing the suite of products to new logo customers in the conveyancing sector. This is a highly autonomous role and will report directly to the Sales Director. Working for a market leader in conveyancing products and services and constantly expanding into new sectors.
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing sales team
- Competitive Salary and Uncapped earning potential
As Senior Sales Manager, you will take responsibility for the sales team, this will include future sales recruitment, team development & business development.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to progress to the next level. If successful in the role future progression to the Board as Sales Director is expected.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing niche consultancy practice
- Competitive package and opportunity for growth