Commercially focused role supporting contract managers, operations and business development teams by adding value - supporting growth targets by winning new business with the business development teams and working with operations to ensure revenue is maximised from existing clients and ensure services are delivered as efficiently as possible, ensuring contract profitability is maximised and working capital management is optimised.
- A commercially focused business partner role managing a range of contracts
- Working for a PLC business with a global reputation for excellence
HSE Manager role is critical to the success of exciting new initiatives and projects, employing industry leading H&S technology solutions and embedding a positive H&S culture.
- HSE Manager role is critical to the success of exciting new initiatives
- Working with ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 accreditations
You will lead the Distribution strategy for the UK, ensuring that in this next planned phase of growth the organisation is well placed to deliver world class service to it Customer base.
You will play a lead role in the defining the culture within your function, with a real emphasis on coaching and developing the existing team, whilst looking to appoint key external hires as the business continues to evolve and take market share.
- Fast paced logistics company who are a market leader in their sector
- Ability to change and transform the entire Groups Distribution function