My client are looking for an Application Support Analyst to be responsible for key business systems and applications
- Opportunity to work for a global business
- Newly created role for an expanding IT function
2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer will provide IT assistance across all aspects of the business and will provide backup and support to the Infrastructure & Service manager. The position is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems and Office365 environment plus general maintenance of all IT-related hardware/software. The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects.
- 2nd Line Infrastructure Engineer - Liverpool
- The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects
Trade floor support engineer required to support end-users within a trading environment providing 1st/2nd line IT support for desktop, telephony, network, server, electronic trading and market data technology within the organisation.
- Supporting end-users within a trading environment 1st/2nd line
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment providing hands-on support.
Responsible for assisting in the design, development and maintenance / support of the companies IT infrastructure in respect of network, desktop, server, telephony, electronic trading and market data services. The Infrastructure Engineer will be required to manage programmes and activities to enhance the firms investment in technology. You will be required to administer a variety of technical tool-sets to ensure success across the global infrastructure.
- Design, develop, maintain and support the IT infrastructure
- Enhance the organization's investment in technology.
Opportunity for someone who has strong experience to drive a digital transformation to the cloud across multiple products. A cloud engineer / DevOps engineer with the ability to architect, plan and deliver a transformation project from beginning to end and assist in mentoring more junior team members.
- Experience in implementing various architecture patterns
- Developing applications using Azure Cloud Services
You will act as Service Desk Analyst - 2 nd Level to provide face-to-face and remote support to global users with a high level of customer service and in a fast-paced trading environment.
You will be providing support and resolution to technology and infrastructure queries/issues in a calm, professional, pro-active and timely manner to Service Desk Analyst - 1 st Level colleagues and stakeholders
- Support Analyst Role
- Fantastic Opportunity for a long term career within a great company
The Systems Analyst - Executive Support, will be responsible for supporting the enterprise infrastructure for the VIP and Executive teams.
The role incorporates installing, configuring, designing and troubleshooting technology services related to Office 365/Exchange, Mitel 3300, Apple device management, Windows Servers, VMware, Storage Area Networks, Wireless networks, MDM and Remote Access Services.
- 2nd and 3rd line support to an executive team
- Provide technical support to the executive team across IT and Telecoms
The Senior Platform Engineer will be responsible for the organisations Operating System platform and acting as a subject matter expert whilst supporting any critical technical system issues. This individual will define expected standards, policies and documents to maintain the platforms operationally. You will be responsible for implementation of business critical infrastructure server estate, monitoring infrastructure and Cloud-based Azure services.
- Responsible for the technical ownership of operating system platforms
- Provide subject matter expertise & act as point of escalation of system issues
AV Technician will be part of the Client Services AV Team.
The AV Team are responsible for providing audio and visual media for meetings and events for the whole firm.
They are also are responsible for video conferencing, video editing, publication of various recorded presentations and the TV distribution system
- Audio Visual Technician
- 12 Month FTC
The End user servers team provide both deskside and remote support to Essex based sites as a field suppor engineer.
The team handle 2nd line helpdesk support for all systems, software and
hardware issues, new equipment and software configuration, across PCs, Laptops, Tablets, mobile
phones and associated ancillary devices, plus handle staff setup, role change and termination.
- Great Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Develop skills in terms of Laptop Builds and EUC