- Broad group role with commercial exposure
- Part of a global multi-billion group
About Our Client
My client, in the technology / manufacturing sector is a £60m t/o division of a multi-billion turnover group. The international headquarters is based in Surrey.
This role is broad with responsibilities including:
- Group reporting, management accounting and consolidation of business line and international entities
- Internal controls
- Investment and impairment accounting
- Business partnering with international business units
- Projects with a commercial focus
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you will be a fully qualified accountant - ideally with at least 1-2 years PQE and will have trained as an ACA /ACCA in a practice firm.
What's on Offer
Salary of £60,000 - £65,000 plus bonus, 25 days holiday, 10% pension contribution, private medical