Michael Page Banking & Financial Services is one of the largest and most respected professional recruitment firms in the world. Here are just a handful of the reasons to partner with Michael Page Banking & Financial Services:
1. Our consultants have many years experience recruiting newly qualified accountants and can therefore empathise with your situation. They have a strong understanding and appreciation of the various options for newly qualified accountants and can advise accordingly.
2. Preparation is key. We will work closely with you from the moment you send us your CV, through the interviews, to offer stage until you start your new role
3. We have a long-standing reputation with all of our clients and, as a long established recruiter, there are plenty of examples where we have placed an individual as a newly qualified accountant who is now heading up divisions and/or undertaking CFO and decision making roles in their current organisation and are now using Michael Page to recruit for them.
4. Our client base includes all of the major investment banks and institutional fund managers as well as many boutique fund managers, hedge funds and private equity houses
5. Our focus is on the long-term. Our consultants are not paid commission and are encouraged to develop long term partnerships with their candidates and clients. Their priority is to find the right individuals for the right roles and to maintain meaningful long-term relationships.
The management team within finance within Michael Page Banking & Financial Services has over 40 years' experience of working within the financial services sector.
Why not also take a look at our newly qualified accounting jobs.