You are here
Sign up to receive job alerts
WEBINAR: The future of leadership post-Covid-19
Date: Tuesday 14th July
Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am (BST)
Host: Beverley Nicholas, Regional Talent Director - Learning and Development, PageGroup
Speakers: Jane Sparrow, Founder and Managing Director, The Culture Builders
Jordan Roberts, G4S Secure Solutions (UK & Ireland) Ltd
In this on-demand webinar, our guest speakers explore the evolution of leadership moving out of the global health pandemic. Key areas include:
• What business leaders can do to adapt
• How employers should engage with a more agile and remote workforce
• Who will adapt and prosper?
• The costs of failing to respond
• How are businesses changing their operations in the ‘new normal’?
• Are people leaders and managers equipped with the skills to inspire, motivate and drive performance without the physicality of the office space to fall back on?
Effective leadership has been and will continue to be fundamental to ensuring team motivation, productivity, and inspiration, which can ultimately determine the level of commitment and loyalty individuals have to a company.
Register for access to this on-demand webinar below: