In a rapidly evolving commercial landscape defined by seismic shifts like Covid-19 and Brexit, it has never been so important for businesses and candidates to understand the changing shape of the sales sector and to plan for the year ahead.
In this webinar, we explore the post-pandemic landscape. We also discuss how businesses can secure top sales talent, the future of the UK economy, and much more.
Our guest speaker, Elizabeth Martins, UK Economist at HSBC, will be sharing exclusive insights on:
- The current post-Covid landscape
- Recruiting sales talent and key skill sets
- UK workforce market sentiments analysis
- How Brexit will affect the sales market
- Changes in staff engagement and how to support staff
- The increased importance of your EVP and how this should be reflected in your recruitment process
- What does the future hold for the UK economy?
- After unprecedented levels of government support, could it be payback time for UK taxpayers?
There will also be an opportunity for a Q&A.
Register for access to this insightful discussion today.