1986 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSloughPermanent
This newly created Financial Controller position will be responsible for the preparation of monthly financial statements, management reporting, costing of new business and other key areas of financial control.
Drive and motivation are essential as the successful candidate will manage a small team and bring alignment across the business. You will also support the FD and senior management in the operation and strategy of the company.
Featured JobCity of WestminsterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Newly created role for an experience finance leader
- Working with the FD supporting the growth of the business
CityWest Homes, a large housing services provider in Central London, are currently recruiting within their finance team for a newly qualified accountant. If you are a recently qualified accountant who is pro-active and passionate about delivering change , CityWest would be interested in speaking with you.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£45,750
- Work a large housing provider in Central London
- All round finance exposure
Finance Manager, reporting into the Director of Resources and responsible for the day to day running of the finance function including effective management of a team of three.
- Housing Provider in West London
- Lead a team to run the finance function day to day
This is a high profile Director of Finance opportunity working for Aston University. An established research-led University known for its world class teaching quality based in Central Birmingham. Reporting to the CFO, and partnering with the Executive and senior leaders at the University, the Director of Finance will have a critical role in the ongoing development and facilitation of the University's goals for 2020.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- A research-led, top 40 University known for its world-class teaching quality.
- Director of Finance opportunity in Central Birmingham.
Following an internal review of the business, our client the MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula One™ Team has created a new post as Financial Controller based in the Brackley Head Office.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Newly created senior position
- Exceptional exposure to senior stakeholders
S&T's Finance Department is seeking a high calibre individual to join their team, in the key role of Finance Manager. The role will handle a portfolio of projects, reporting to the Finance Director.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Exciting Oppotunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the UK
- Exposure to senior stakeholders
An opportunity to work with a FTSE 250 listed business in London. This Head of Group Reporting role will work within the UK Head Office, working closely with the Group Finance Controller.
Featured JobBuckinghamshirePermanent£60,000 - £80,000
- Opportunity to work with a FTSE 250 business in London
- Exposure to Senior Management and other various stake holders
SignHealth are looking to appoint an experienced finance lead to join the organisation at a truly exciting time. With a new Chief Executive now in place the role of Finance Director has never been more important in helping shape the charities future, impact and reach.
You will need to be able to demonstrate both technical and commercial excellence within finance, as well as the ability to advise fellow directors and trustee's.
Featured JobCity of WestminsterPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- A chance to shape and develop a highly innovative charity
- Providing strategic financial support to the newly appointed CEO.
v*Inspired is a digital platform providing young people with opportunities to gain new experiences and skills for life by taking action on causes they care about and are looking for a hands on Financial Controller to join their team, based in Westminster, London.
Featured JobDunstablePermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Exciting Commercially Run SME Charity
- Managing the Finance Function
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leadership team of an established local SME. The role will give the opportunity to develop the processes of the finance department as well as oversee the day to day running of financial matters for the business. An exciting role for a talented, driven finance professional to join a growing local business.
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Number One role in finance
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsDivisional Finance DirectorLutonPermanentCommercial Finance AnalystBristolPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Senior Financial AccountantSouth West LondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000Management AccountantLeicestershirePermanent£35,000 - £40,000Credit ControllerNewcastle upon TyneTemporary£17,000 - £20,000Statutory AccountantSwindonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000Internal Audit Executive - top 10 firmCity of LondonPermanent£44,000 - £47,000Management AccountantManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000GL AccountantInvernessPermanentView More Jobs