2030 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobReigatePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Reporting directly to the school's Bursar, this role ensures the timely production of financial management information, the smooth operation of accounting systems, the integrity of the accounting records and the delivery of best practice.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- Reporting directly to the school's Bursar
- Set in the scenic Surrey countryside
An opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Part-Time Management Accountant to join an award winning decision support business in central London.
Featured JobTower HamletsPermanent£95,000
- Winner of the Queen's Award for Enterprise for International Trade
- Top 20 position in Vault Rankings 2017
Featured JobLondonPermanent£60,000 - £61,000
- Director of Resources to take the lead on all aspects of Finance and IT
- Integral part of our Strategic Management Team
As a key member of the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Finance strategy to support the organisation's growth and transformation programme and deliver value for money.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£48,000 - £52,000
- Ekaya Housing are seeking a Head of Finance and IT
- Experienced Accounting professional required
Rent and Service Charge Accountant that reports to the Head of Financial Performance and will work across the business with finance and non-finance stakeholders. The role will be responsible for the reporting of rents and service charges for the organisation.
Featured JobCamdenPermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- Rent and Service charge business partner for a growing housing charity
- Ideal for a Business partner with Property,Housing or local authority experience
Genesis Housing is one of the country's leading providers of Social Housing.
Featured JobChipping NortonPermanent
- Security Analyst with Risk management experience desired
- Housing Association experience essential
Reporting to the Managing Director the Financial Controller is responsible for all aspects of financial management, financial systems, controls and statutory compliance.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Varied and interesting Financial Controller opportunity
- A local business with over 150 years of trading heritage
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting to join the firm.
- Looking for someone who has XERO exposure - Part Time or Full time
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a reputable accountancy practice
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a commercial Group Financial Controller to join an industry leading firm in the retail space. This firm is rapidly growing both organically and through shrewd acquisition. The head office is based just outside St Helier, in Jersey in the Channel Islands, a jurisdiction that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
Featured JobBridgwaterPermanent£50,000 - £53,000
- High growth firm - management opportunity for technically savvy finance expert
- Island jurisdiction, Competitive personal tax rates, Enviable work/life balance
Kier Services Environmental are seeking an experienced Commercial Accountant to cover multiple sites in the South West.
- Commercial Site Accountant
- Leading Global FTSE 250 Business
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsManagement AccountantCambridgePermanentSenior AccountantSheffieldPermanent£25,000 - £35,000UK Commercial Finance AnalystLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000Internal Auditor - GlasgowGlasgowPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Credit ControllerSouth ShieldsPermanent£18,000 - £25,000Credit ControllerSouth ShieldsTemporary£11 - £14 per hour (£22,878 - £29,118)Part Time Management AccountantMiddlesbroughPermanent£22,000 - £27,000Part Time Bookkeeper - Accountancy PracticeNewburyPermanent£25,000 - £28,000System Implementation, Navision ExpertFarnboroughTemporary£375 - £450 per day (£97,493 - £116,991)View More Jobs