2067 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
Silence's Finance Department is seeking a high calibre individual to join their team, in the key role of Group Financial Controller. The role will handle all Financial Control responsibilities covering the UK and Germany, reporting to the CFO.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£175,000 - £180,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Biotech company
- Play the key role of Group Financial Controller, reporting into the CFO
The Guinness Partnership is looking to appoint an Group Finance Director, the role will report into the Chief Executive Officer and be based in their Central London office.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Exciting time to join an ambitious organisation
- New Group Finance Director role in social housing
Seeking an ambitious financial controller with around 2-4 years PQE, the Candidate will have a natural entrepreneurial flair and a desire to build experience in an earlier stage venture capitalist backed high growth technology company. They will have a hands on approach to their work, work at a fast but thorough pace, be versatile with a can do approach and be able to demonstrate interest in the wider business aspects of financial management.
Featured JobKentPermanent£85,000 - £95,000
- .ART is creating a unique digital identity forming a new internet phenomenon.
- High-growth VC backed business seeking a commercial financial controller.
We are pleased to be partnering a leading manufacturing business in their search for a high calibre Divisional Finance Director.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- High calibre, commerically-focussed Finance Director required
- Major division of a listed manufacturer
A fresh way of thinking. Agriculture needs a revolution. And it's already begun
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Sundrop Farms is a dynamic and passionate private equity backed firm
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to be a key player in their expansion
Reporting into the CFO, based in London and to all Board Members, the Group Financial Controller will have operational responsibility for the Finance Department and line management responsibility for a finance team of 3 people.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £57,000
- My client are a multinational hotel group.
- Seeking an ambitious and commercially astute Group Financial Controller.
This is an exceptional and rare opportunity to work in a newly-created Head of Finance role, as Soho Housing rapidly expands its existing portfolio of social housing, commercial and market rented property.
- Central London Housing Association seek Head of Finance
- Qualified Accountant with all-round finance experience
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially focused Finance Director to join the Bright Tribe team.
The role of Finance Director will provide strategic direction, vision and clarity for finance teams working across the Trust. It will also involve working with your team to support and embed new academies joining the Trust.
- Exciting and rare opportunity to join a growing multi-academy trust
- Education experience preferred but commercial acumen and approach essential
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
Featured JobCamberleyPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
Page Executive are delighted to be partnering BCA in their search for a Head of Process & Compliance who will operate on a pan-European basis.
- Newly created Europe-wide role due to continued growth.
- Could be based in Surrey, Paris or Dusseldorf
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsManagement accountantMansfieldTemporary£34,000 - £36,000Part Qualified Management AccountantDurhamPermanentAccounts AssistantBlackburnPermanentSite AccountantStaffordshirePermanentFinancial AccountantCity of LondonTemporary£375 - £450 per day (£97,493 - £116,991)Commercial Finance Analyst - FTSE listed brandLondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Hotel Accountant in Leading FTSE 250 Hospitality GroupCity of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £50,000Finance ManagerGuildfordPermanent£45,000 - £53,000Financial ControllerWest YorkshireTemporary£50,000 - £55,000View More Jobs