2125 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobAbingdonPermanent
At Nockels Gee LLP in Abingdon, Oxfordshire they understand their clients needs and strive to cater for all clients and queries. From personal tax returns, financial planning, client accounting and payroll services to managing the accounts and corporate tax requirements for larger businesses.
- Professional Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants
- A friendly practice based in Abingdon
Occasionally on the market a role comes along that offers the right finance professional the opportunity to use their skills in something a bit more than the standard position.
This is one of those opportunities.
The business is called Tenos.
The right person with the right mix of skills and experience can become their Head of Finance and Practice Management.
Featured JobMilton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Unique opportunity to join a growing business with an exceptional reputation
- The chance to have an influential role in helping the success of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and growing business as a Financial Controller. The role will oversee the day to day running of a small finance function, providing accurate and timely Management Information and working alongside the SMT.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Based in Milton Keynes
This is a broad role that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain an extensive understanding of several head office functions alongside finance, including tax, treasury, pensions, company secretarial and the property department. It will facilitate the development of management skills and enable the candidate to develop their profile amongst senior management of ABF.
Featured JobLichfieldPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Associated British Foods is a diversified international food & retail group
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to manage the Head Office function
The Financial Controller role is a key appointment for Pink Home Loans, the successful individual will be responsible for the full control of Financial, Management and Commercial Accounting.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £110,000
- Pink Home Loans are seeking a Financial Controller
- Wholly owned subsidiary of LSL Property Services Plc Group
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and fast paced, owner managed SME and help develop the strategy and commercial direction of the business as well as overseeing the day to day running of the finance function of 13 staff.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£100,000 - £150,000
- Number one role in Finance
- Commercially Focussed Finance Director Opportunity
My client is a FTSE 250, international company looking to recruit a Group FP&A Director for a senior role in their London Head Office.
- Group FP&A Director
- FTSE 250 International Group
We're on a mission to transform the world of social housing by delivering super-efficient property management and maintenance services using new technology. And we've set ourselves the simple but ambitious goal of delivering a better service for customers but at much lower cost for us - so that we can use the saving to build thousands more homes in the local area.
Featured JobPort TalbotPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long term success of Contract Services Group. The role will be based in the Port Talbot Head Office with optional use of their Caerphilly office.
- Exciting Growing SME
- Commercial hands on leadership role
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsStatutory Reporting ManagerReadingPermanent£50,000 - £55,000Finance ManagerCardiffPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Part-Time Company AccountantScunthorpePermanentTechnical Accounting and Audit Senior / SupervisorCity of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £52,000Regulatory AccountantCardiffPermanent£35,000 - £45,000Senior Finance AnalystCardiffPermanent£33,000 - £38,000Group Financial Reporting AccountantMerseysidePermanent£50,000 - £60,000Financial AccountantReadingPermanent£40,000 - £43,000International Financial ControllerLondonPermanent£60,000 - £70,000View more jobs