2158 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£150,000 - £200,000
My client is an exciting SME in the fashion sector with significant growth plans. They are recruiting a commercial CFO who will be integral to the success of the business.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent
- International CFO
- Luxury Fashion
The Finance Director role is a senior and crucial position. To provide strong support to the senior management from a financial, strategic and commercial perspective whilst ensuring operational excellence and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Finance Director - High Growth SME
- IT Consultancy
This Estate Accountant role is a newly created position, managing and coordinating the financial activities from a family's numerous business and personal interests under one roof.
- Are you a qualified accountant, looking for part-time work?
- Do you live in/near north Gloucestershire?
Key Publishing are looking to strengthen their management by recruiting a Head of Finance to support the Managing Director and push to company forward.
Featured JobNottinghamPermanent£90,000 - £100,000
- Be part of a forward thinking management team
- This is a broad finance role in an established SME
An outstanding opportunity for a proven finance executive to secure a key role within the senior leadership team of the UK division in a position with responsibility for the finance, procurement and IT functions.
Featured JobLiversedgePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Key Role Within the Local Leadership Team
- Shape Commercial and Business Strategy.
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with Owens Corning to source a key role that sits within their Senior Leadership team based in their UK site in Liversedge, West Yorkshire.
Featured JobCity of WestminsterPermanent£60,000 - £65,000
- Senior Leadership role
- Global Manufacturing Business
CityWest Homes is looking to appoint a Financial Accounting Manager that will report into the Finance Director and be based in their Central London head office.
Featured JobNorthamptonshirePermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Exciting opportunity for an ambitious finance professional
- New role for a technical accountant to report into a Finance Director
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing, acquisitive FTSE business in a high profile Group Financial Accountant role where you can add value and impact the business through your excellent reporting and insight.
Featured JobWest LondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Group Financial Accountant
- Rushden, Northamptonshire
Silence's Finance Department is seeking a high calibre Group Head of FP&A to handle all FP&A responsibilities. Reporting to the CFO, this is an outstanding opportunity to take full ownership for FP&A, as well as adding value to the R&D department, and support to M&A processes.
- Leadership opportunity in a growing biotech company
- Take ownership for FP&A function along with support to M&A processes
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsHead of Commercial FinanceLondonPermanentFinance Business PartnerKingston Upon HullPermanent£49,000 - £56,000Chief Financial OfficerLondonPermanent£120,000 - £160,000Group Reporting ManagerOxfordshirePermanent£50,000 - £65,000Head of Finance Business PartneringLondonPermanent£55,000 - £72,000Group Reporting ManagerGloucestershirePermanentAccounts SeniorCardiffPermanent£25,000 - £30,000Business Partnering ManagerCambridgePermanent£45,000 - £60,000Accounts SeniorOxfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000View More Jobs