2138 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBanburyPermanent
An excellent opportunity to move into a broad, commercially focused treasury and finance operations role in a growing, entrepreneurial financial services business based in Banbury.
- *Pivotal role in the growth of an entrepreneurial financial services business
- *Broad, strategically and commercially focused treasury role
Featured JobPort TalbotPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long term success of Contract Services Group. The role will be based in the Port Talbot Head Office with optional use of their Caerphilly office.
Featured JobJerseyPermanent£100,000 - £110,000
- Exciting Growing SME
- Commercial hands on leadership role
A truly unique opportunity has arisen for a commercial Group Financial Controller to join an industry leading firm in the retail space. This firm is rapidly growing both organically and through shrewd acquisition. The head office is based just outside St Helier, in Jersey in the Channel Islands, a jurisdiction that affords both a world class career opportunity and an enviable work/life balance.
- Group Financial Controller - Jersey
- An on-island role for a well known retail brand
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading, expanding group, working closely with the Finance Director and our Sales organisation. The aim of the role is to drive short, medium and long-term planning, partner across Sales, Manufacturing and Corporate, and to align business capabilities with the Executive team and business group.
Featured JobBasildonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Newly created opportunity
- Working for a fast growth, global business
An exciting position giving the opportunity to work at a senior level within growing brand.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£45,000 - £55,000
- Based in Essex
- High Profile Opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a newly acquired leisure SME business based in central London.
Featured JobCity of LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Experienced FC required to build finance function
- AIM listed
Within continued growth Liberty Living, a Student Accommodation provider, are looking to acquire a Management Accountant.
Featured JobBicesterPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Newly-qualified Management Accountant Role
- Liberty Living - student accommodation provider
We are delighted to be partnering with a historic Estate over in North Oxfordshire. We are looking for an established Estate Accountant to manage the on site finance function and support the Estate Manager with operation both locally and nationally.
Featured JobDerehamPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Ownership of all finance operations on the Estate.
- Supporting the Estate Manager with property, farm and other entities.
This is an excellent opportunity to play in integral part of the management team of an operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation. You will have responsibility for the finances of a group of four businesses and manage a team of four.
- Operating business of a FTSE 250 organisation
- A critical role in the Management team
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsSenior Reporting Accountant - BristolLondonPermanent£50,000Finance Project Manager - EdinburghEdinburghTemporaryFinancial AccountantManchesterPermanent£45,000 - £55,000Interim Reporting AccountantGlasgowTemporaryInterim Group AccountantGlasgowTemporaryFinancial Reporting ManagerChathamPermanent£55,000 - £70,000Management AccountantSouth YorkshireTemporary£35,000 - £36,000Financial Accounting ManagerBristolPermanent£40,000 - £45,000Head of FinanceEdenbridgePermanent£55,000 - £65,000View More Jobs