2008 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£85,000 - £90,000
Working in the Corporate Reporting Review team at this independent regulator you will consider reviews of reports and accounts and recommend an appropriate regulatory response.
Featured JobGlasgowPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- Ensure companies comply with relevent accounting requirements
- Excellent work / life balance ethos
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join this exciting and entrepreneurial business and act as the bridge between Finance and Operations. Working closely with the CFO and Board, the individual will be required to provide analysis of the operations of the business in order to challenge current processes, suggest improvements and ultimately drive the numbers on the ground.
Featured JobMerseysidePermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- Entrepreneurial transport business operating in Germany
- Seeking English & German speaking qualified accountant
High profile Finance Business Partner opportunity at my client's Merseyside Manufacturing facility. Working as part of the local leadership team, for a major site within the UK business. Reporting to the Business Unit Managing Director, you will provide financial analysis and insight across every aspect of the business to help develop the strategic and financial priorities and drive the financial business performance.
- A leading FTSE 250, British-based international packaging business.
- Site based Finance Business Partner at Merseyside Manufacturing Plant
At Nockels Gee LLP in Abingdon, Oxfordshire they understand their clients needs and strive to cater for all clients and queries. From personal tax returns, financial planning, client accounting and payroll services to managing the accounts and corporate tax requirements for larger businesses.
- Professional Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants
- A friendly practice based in Abingdon
Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager; the Group Accountant will take responsibility for supporting day-to-day operation of a range of group financial and management accounting matters. This role is suited to a qualified accountant who is looking to further their career within a globally successful FTSE 250 business.
The role of Group Accountant is ideally suited to someone making their first move from practice into industry.
Featured JobBanburyPermanent£15,000 - £30,000
- FTSE 250 offering unrivalled development
- A brilliant opportunity to join their high calibre finance team
TCS Business Management are recruiting for either a bookkeeper or a trainee accountant. Which role you take is up to you!
They are a small friendly firm of accountants based in Adderbury.
Featured JobOxfordPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Accountancy Practice - Adderbury
- Part Qualified trainee accountant
My client is an innovative, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial cloud-based accountancy practice, which is growing quickly and are now recruiting to join the firm.
Featured JobMilton KeynesPermanent£60,000 - £70,000
- Looking for someone who has XERO exposure - Part Time or Full time
- Oustanding opportunity to add value in a reputable accountancy practice
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small and growing business as a Financial Controller. The role will oversee the day to day running of a small finance function, providing accurate and timely Management Information and working alongside the SMT.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
- An exciting opportunity for a local SME
- Based in Milton Keynes
This is a broad role that will allow the right candidate the opportunity to gain an extensive understanding of several head office functions alongside finance, including tax, treasury, pensions, company secretarial and the property department. It will facilitate the development of management skills and enable the candidate to develop their profile amongst senior management of ABF.
Featured JobBedfordshirePermanent£70,000 - £110,000
- Associated British Foods is a diversified international food & retail group
- Seeking an ambitious Finance Manager to manage the Head Office function
This is an excellent opportunity to join an entrepreneurial and fast paced, owner managed SME and help develop the strategy and commercial direction of the business as well as overseeing the day to day running of the finance function of 13 staff.
- Number one role in Finance
- Commercially Focussed Finance Director Opportunity
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsFinancial Controller / Associate DirectorBirminghamPermanent£60,000 - £70,000Finance Manager - Global Electronics BrandSloughPermanentProject AccountantBirminghamTemporary£40,000 - £50,000Group Financial ControllerFarehamPermanent£100,000 - £150,000Management AccountantCrewePermanent£35,000 - £40,00012mth Maternity Cover Finance ManagerEsherTemporaryHead of Financial AccountingBristolPermanent£55,000 - £60,000Assistant Finance ManagerSwindonPermanent£37,000 - £43,000Finance Business Partner - Technology BusinessColchesterPermanent£55,000 - £60,000View more jobs