2102 Matching Jobs
Yearly Salary (£)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobWest BromwichPermanent£46,000 - £47,000
Adullam Homes Housing Association are working exclusively with Michael Page Finance to support with a new Head of Finance within their centralised office in West Bromwich.
This is an exciting opportunity that presents itself for someone to develop a finance team along with making key decisions at strategic level.
Featured JobBirminghamPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- To deliver Adullam's agreed mission, values and specific objectives in Finance.
- Ensure the finance department is effective and fulfils best practice.
Following the recent success in appointing a new Finance Manager for The Schools of King Edward VI in Birmingham, the journey continues and moves into the next phase. As a result the team is expanding and a further Finance Manager role has been created.
- Leading Academy in the Midlands
- With two of the best independent day schools in UK
Michael Page Finance are very proud to be partnering with Northern Rail to recruit a key role within their Finance team.
Featured JobPaigntonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Northern Rail
- York/Manchester based
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in an established, dynamic business and take your career to the next level. This already successful business are in a period of continued growth, and as such are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to head up the team in this newly created position.
Featured JobLondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Financial Controller - Europe
- Leading Technology Business - based in Paignton
An opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join Joule Africa, an innovative renewable energy business based in central London.
- Innovative renewable energy start-up - emerging markets
- Opportunity for up & coming Management Accountant
At Nockels Gee LLP in Abingdon, Oxfordshire they understand their clients needs and strive to cater for all clients and queries. From personal tax returns, financial planning, client accounting and payroll services to managing the accounts and corporate tax requirements for larger businesses.
Featured JobWest EndPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
- Professional Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants
- A friendly practice based in Abingdon
Reporting to the Director of Shared Services, the Head of Finance is responsible for ensuring all Finance activity supports the execution of Victim Support's strategic vision.
- Responsible for all Finance activity, ensuring execution of VS's vision.
- Strategic leadership to a dispersed finance team.
Featured JobBrackleyPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- A talented Finance Director to join RHP's executive team
- Control over all aspects of the financial health and performance of the Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the Mercedes-Benz Finance Team, reporting to the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix
- Brackley, Northamptonshire
Lead the financial and business performance support as a key member of the line management teams. Drive the business to achieve its financial and related targets, ensure compliance with all corporate governance requirements and maintain an adequate level of internal control.
- British Airways is one of the world's most iconic brands
- An opportunity to join a high calibre finance team
About Michael Page FinanceMichael Page Finance has been helping shape successful careers and supporting companies build better businesses for over 40 years. We specialise in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants with a workforce of over 220 recruitment consultants operating from 22 office locations in the UK.We have become the selection and recruitment service partner of choice for clients in industry and commerce, public and not-for-profit sector, the banking and financial services markets, and professional services sector, and have a repeat business rate of 75%. We recruit all manner and level of finance and accounting jobs, from newly qualified level, to managerial positions, and right through to board level appointments under our Page Executive brand.Michael Page Finance has pioneered a unique and consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and our candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results whilst establishing long-term relationships, we combine the quality of our consultants, teams and brand in our three part recruitment solution.
This approach has meant that we have been market leaders in this field since 1976 - we place up to five qualified accountants into jobs every working hour. We are confident that no other consultancy is better qualified to help you assess the market, make that crucial next step in your career, and support you as your career evolves.Watch our featured video testimonials to see what our clients have to say about their own experiences working with Michael Page Finance over the years.For advice on your Michael Page Finance job search or to refer a contact, get in touch with your local team. To receive industry leading advice, connect with us on LinkedIn and see our Career Centre. Alternatively, browse our finance jobs to get your job search started.
- Our consultants are typically the best in the market, receive our highly regarded in-house training and have a granular specialist focus making them experts in their field.
- Lead by experienced managers and directors, our teams of four to six consultants work collegiately and operate on a profit share scheme meaning that at any given time you have a whole team pulling together on your behalf.
- The Michael Page Finance brand has the biggest footprint across the UK accountancy recruitment market with our significant client track record, our marketing and social media approach, our industry partnerships and global reach.
We are delighted to have won a 2015 FDs’ Excellence Award in the Recruitment Company category. These awards recognise service excellence as determined through votes from over 1,800 FDs in the UK.For more information about the 2015 FDs’ Excellence Awards please visit: http://fdx.realbusiness.co.uk.
Latest jobsSystems AccountantSloughTemporary£300 - £400 per day (£77,994 - £103,992)Management AccountantHampshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000Commercial Finance Manager / AnalystSloughPermanent£43,000 - £55,000Group Fixed Assets ManagerBlackburnPermanent£40,000 - £50,000Financial AccountantNorfolkPermanent£35,000 - £40,000AccountantCardiffTemporary£32,000 - £40,000Part Time Accounts AssistantGatesheadTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)Project AccountantSutton-In-AshfieldTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)Assistant Financial AccountantEast LondonTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)View More Jobs