178 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobBasingstokePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
An exciting new role for a Transport Planning Manager is required to lead a team of transport planners within a key logistics provider to a leading business.
Featured JobLanarkPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- An exciting start up opportunity
- Transport planning/routing/scheduling experience required
A great opportunity for a proactive and forward thinking Driver Trainer to join a leading haulage company. We are looking to recruit an experienced Driver Trainer with a solid track record of working in a fast paced logistics environment such as FMCG or Retail. Reporting directly to the Regional General Manager you will be based at the Lesmahagow site with a defined region to cover and therefore expect regular travel between central belt Scotland and Dumfries & Galloway.
Featured JobSouth West EnglandPermanent£70,000 - £90,000
- Driver Trainer
- Driver Trainer, Lesmahagow
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will manage the commercial agreements and relationships with a number of key customers across a range of transport, warehouse and logistics services.
BanburyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Business Unit Director opportunity with Gregory Distribution Limited
- South West base required for successful candidate
Our client is a leading 3PL, with a great emphasis on people development and personal progression. The have a temperature controlled warehouse, which is going through a period of growth that requires a new operations manager role.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Operations Manager - Temperature Controlled
- MHRA Warehousing operation
We are recruiting a regional driver trainer for a well know parcels operator with sites throughout the UK - covering the south region from Milton Keynes and further south.
- Driver Training covering surrounding areas of Milton Keynes and London
- Ideally based from the M1 Corridor
Our client has engaged us to support them in their search for a Temporary Logistics Coordinator to start immediately for a period of approximately 6 months. The role is paying a competitive hourly rate and is predominantly focused within the exports team. All applicants must be immediately available and have exports experience.
EnglandTemporary£55,000 - £70,000
- Temporary Logistics Coordinator - Exports
- All applicants must be immediately available and have export experience
Interim Warehouse 3PL Manager :
- Responsible for coordinating all operations with 3PL and 4PL for the European Aftermarket business.
- Work and Liaise with all Aftermarket European departments to achieve the business goals and objectives.
- Will be required to conduct business with external companies for the inbound and out bound logistics
- Opportunity to manage 3PL and 4PL across Europe
- Based in Germany
To support the Head Commercial in management of their Export Control function. Responsible for ensuring full compliance in its global operations and the commercial position is optimised in terms of trade control. Responsible for supporting the delivery of key bids, projects and services in terms of trade control and ensuring that exposure of the global business to trade control risk is properly assessed and controlled.
WolverhamptonPermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Exciting Opportunity
- Global busines
My client is looking for a graduate calibre logistics professional who has had exposure to working within continuous improvement/solutions/implementations.
SolihullTemporary£30,000 - £31,000
- Leading 3PL Provider based in the West Midlands
- Continuous Improvement / Solutions Role
Your role will be to maintain packaging data integrity and manage the input of data into packaging databases in order to plan and confirm that packaging concepts are appropriate by supporting the requirements of mass production.
- Leading automotive manufacturer based in the West Midlands
- Packaging Analyst
About Michael Page LogisticsMichael Page has successfully grown over the past 30 years and we are continuing to grow, as shown by our ever expanding sectors. Our logistics team are the latest to thrive as their own sector after having lived under the umbrella of procurement and supply chain.Due to an increase in job vacancies in the logistics industry, as well as a high level of talent emerging, Michael Page is proud to reveal its new logistics sector.Although the sector is new, Michael Page has always had a dedicated logistics team who work together with candidates to deliver the best results. We recruit a variety of roles including:
- General managers
- Warehouse managers
We also work with an extensive client base to advise and develop appropriate recruitment processes to secure the right talent for their organisation.Michael Page Logistics is a corporate member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) (UK). Read our articles for more information on pursuing a professional qualification through the CILT (UK) and how it could enhance your logistics career.If you’re looking for a new first line management job in the logistics industry, look no further than Page Personnel Logistics - our specialist division catering specifically for shift managers, supervisors and inventory managers.Search our logistics jobs or contact us to discuss your hiring needs in more detail.
- Transport managers
- Solutions and network designers