Technology - Senior IT Management jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Senior IT Management jobs
- LondonPermanent£70,000 - £75,000
IT Manager ERP Roll-out - The company manages certain operations for UK and Germany from the UK and the IT support for these companies and France is provided directly from London.
HertfordshirePermanent£45,000 - £50,000
- IT Manager ERP rollout
- Head of IT
As the IT Service Desk Manager you will be leading the IT Helpdesk team and ensure the IT Infrastructure is up and running smooth.
The team will consist of IT Engineers from Software Development, Business Analysts and Infrastructure who rota out of their own teams.
The role involves managing the Service Desk Engineers providing support for the internal bespoke produce FMCG systems, desktop and general infrastructure with a user base of approximately 500.
West MidlandsPermanent£45,000 - £60,000
- ITIL, SLA, Office 365, Excahnge, Active Directory, Desktops, Server Support
- Working for a International FMCG company based in Hertfordshire
You will be the technical lead in a number of medium sized projects across the business and responsible for planning, running and effectively executing theses projects within your team.
WhitstablePermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- An award winning company who challenge and change their industry
- A fast paced role building & working on advanced software solutions.
IT Manager for a large manufacturing organisation who are looking to invest within IT on Projects and ERP upgrades.
Management IT Staff Management ( 3 x technicians) including guidance and mentoring.
LondonPermanent£80,000 - £90,000
- Growing manafacturing organisation
- ERP upgrade and exciting projects
An exciting opportunity for a delivery focused Head of IT with knowledge in financial services to take on a challenging, business-facing role within an ever-changing environment. Working closely with Senior stakeholders and the Board of Directors, you will have a key role in developing, monitoring and evaluating the IT function of the business.
LondonPermanent£95,000 - £120,000
- Play a major role in delivering IT enabled change projects
- Business-facing role within a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
Head of Technology Transformation & PMO - Global Media Organisation
As our Head of Technology Transformation & PMO you'll lead and support the execution of our Technology strategy and associated multi-year investment plans.
LondonPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Head of Technology Transformation & PMO
- maintain an operating model for strategic planning
Head of Platform Engineering - Global Media Organisation
As our Head of Platform Engineering you'll be leading the overall development, implementation, and support of our Technology platforms. You'll ensure that our Technology solutions meet both our business and customer needs, and that supporting infrastructure is reliable, flexible, secure, and efficient.
City of LondonPermanent£100,000 - £120,000
- Head of Platform Engineering
- ERP, infrastructure
Head of Technology Transformation & PMO - Online Brand - lead and support execution of the Technology strategy through: Collaborative development and management of the Technology strategy and associated, multi-year, investment plans. Implementation and governance of the IT operating model.
GlasgowPermanent£60,000 - £63,000
- Head of Technology transformation, Head of PMO
- transformation change, PMO, P30
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Applications Manager to join a Glasgow based business. Reporting to the Head of IT you will have direct responsibility for the global applications team, this will include: planning, management control, operational performance, changes to global applications
NottinghamshirePermanent£43,000 - £45,500
- Applications Manager
Working within a Public body within Nottinghamshire, my client are looking for an ICT Manager who can work alongside other disciplines of the business to help streamline and improve the IT function to suit the needs of the business.
- ICT Management Role for large Public Organisation within Nottinghamshire
- Leading / Delivering Business Transformation within the IT Function