Michael Page are proud to be working on a retained basis with Ravensburger Ltd .As Head of Finance you will be responsible for all financial matters and will deliver company-wide financial objectives. As part of the senior management team you will be integral to driving the continued growth.
- Number one in Finance
- Broad all-round role in growing business
This role will assist with the merging of two businesses into a sole entity, and have full autonomy of the finance function during my client's exciting growth plans! This role is made for a self-starter who wants an opportunity to stamp their authority and make a role their own.
- Are you an ambitious self-starter?
- Do you want to join a company on their growth journey?
FP&A Manager who will work closely with the Finance Director & Manager to provide: monthly financial & management accounts, reporting, budgets, forecasts, analysis, planning, and other MI as required.
- Broad planning and commercial finance role
- Fast growing business and key innovator in their industry
Site Manager required to oversee drainage works on a large distribution centre in Bicester.
- Immediate start
- Long term role
Finance Manager with experience in multi-site accounting, monthly management account, budgets and forecast production
Experience using SAP is required
- Contract position, possible Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Complex, interesting role in a growing business
All round Finance role encompassing core finance, reporting and commerical insight
- Interim Finance Director
- Qualified Accountant
The Domain Architect will be driven by a passion for creating quality technology solutions to challenging business problems. You will use a variety of architectural techniques and extensive experience building and integrating solutions in back office settings to collaborate with interested parties, foster a shared understanding and assure the quality of solution architecture.
- Opportunity to assist Pan-European retail Co. with it's digital transformation
- Flex working